• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Sorry kids... tonight ain't gonna happen. 1st day back to classes and work plus wife and dog care have wore ole Rupp down.

I think there is a spot for one more Shaven Kev / Rupp combo deal if someone wants to do a co-buy between our threads. Plus I still have a few freebies available for purchases in the thread. You just have to find them :)

Still 2 hours and 15 minutes here in the EST zone if anyone wants to throw in an entry tho.

My thread sold out thanks to you and my price slashinging skills :D

I'm not pestering this time. :P

I think Boscoe had his entire Facebook friend list join the boards on the last contest :grin:

:roflmao:

It was just the kindness of others, Mister "I Want Only My Buddy Detroit Mike To Win Contests" Biorupp.

I'm not pestering this time. :P

I think Boscoe had his entire Facebook friend list join the boards on the last contest :grin:

:roflmao:

It was just the kindness of others, Mister "I Want Only My Buddy Detroit Mike To Win Contests" Biorupp.

lol, he wants me to do a hit... free o' charge. :sumo:

"My thread sold out thanks to you and my price slashinging skills "

you know I have a thread too guys...

Imnotcryingitsjustrainfallingonmyfa.gif

True but Shaven Kev's and Bio Rupss threads are better :baiting:

Don't feel bad :foryou:

Just sell stuff that we want lol

:luhv: Wolverine 9.9 readers. :blush:

"My thread sold out thanks to you and my price slashinging skills "

you know I have a thread too guys...

Imnotcryingitsjustrainfallingonmyfa.gif

True but Shaven Kev's and Bio Rupss threads are better :baiting:

Don't feel bad :foryou:

Just sell stuff that we want lol

:luhv: Wolverine 9.9 readers. :blush:

lol:signfunny:

(You know me too well :insane: )

True but Shaven Kev's and Bio Rupss threads are better

ouch...:(

the only stuff that sells around here is Dave Stevens covers and freebies :P

Quit your bellyaching!!

I just checked out your thread and you blew out most of your books. And to be quite honest, I'm pretty upset that I missed out on a few of them myself. Next time have the common courtesy to tell everyone else who wants to buy your goods to pizz off, as there is a good possibility that I may buy something. (thumbs u

P.s. Rupp could suck a golfball through a garden hose. :baiting:

"Quit your bellyaching!!

I just checked out your thread and you blew out most of your books. And to be quite honest, I'm pretty upset that I missed out on a few of them myself. Next time have the common courtesy to tell everyone else who wants to buy your goods to pizz off, as there is a good possibility that I may buy something.

P.s. Rupp could suck a golfball through a garden hose."

but friend, friend...please please. Im hungry. I have seven kids, please buy more (the international method ) ((so going to hell for that one))

speaking of Rupp...anyone seen him lately? :)

Im actually content with the slow moving sales thread, schools coming up after a two week break and Im nearing the finish line (before another three years starts) so not making a post office trip everyday is nice