• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

It was just the kindness of others, Mister "I Want Only My Buddy Detroit Mike To Win Contests" Biorupp.

... well he does spend more :grin:

that explains a lot...

but I aint mad :cry:

Really though it was a solid win.

It was a solid win... I just thought that the Rupp-Rifleman was a fantastic entry tho. :golfclap:

P.s. Rupp could suck a golfball through a garden hose. :baiting:

I will suck a golf CART thru a garden hose backwards if you buy something :baiting: <3

where'd everyone go?

Hopefully out getting loans to buy more :/

The CT8 Hooray for Boobies Contest has begun !

A whooping THREE BOARDIES decided to partake in the fun and frolic. The entries can be seen here...

Boscoe's entry page 110.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5042807&fpart=110

Baz's entry page 117.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5042807&fpart=117

Detroit Mike's entry page 122.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5042807&fpart=122

Remember when I said that Clooneython contest participants get preferential treatment?

That said...

Boscoe, Baz, & Detroit Mike... you THREE fine shatlovers can have...

[font:Impact] 50 % OFF ANYTHING ELSE

YOU PURCHASE IN THE CT8 THREAD! [/font]

This deal is for Boscoe, Baz & Detroit Mike only since they decided to have fun and slap up some moobies.

Oh and it gets better for them too. This 50% deal also counts toward ANYTHING I post till the end of CT8.

Aww you say you want to put in an entry to the contest now. Awww you say you have this great idea for a moobie shot on Rocket Raccon sniffin the arse of Krypto? Aww... "Sniff" sorry... you snooze, you get luck called " outta".

I appreciate you guys jumping in and having fun with the Rupp. If you three could help me out by posting " @ 50% cause I took the time" in with anything else you wish to buy, then it would be great. Plus it would remind those that just couldn't take the time to play how much it stings to know that they could have saved some too.

Thanks for playing fellas :)

lol...sorry I didnt have time to play either.

I think the discount is better than the prizes!

what if rupp throws in a brand new sealed xforce 1 with a FREE official marvel super hero trading card only available with the collectors edition

lol...sorry I didnt have time to play either.

I think the discount is better than the prizes!

what if rupp throws in a brand new sealed xforce 1 with a FREE official marvel super hero trading card only available with the collectors edition

maybe if its the sunspot card...thats got to be the best one...or boom boom

huklsad.jpg

No one is unskilled enough to not play this game sir... look what 2 minutes and your pic could have been.

I say this woulda been contender... plus more importantly... woulda got you the Detroit Baz 'n Boscoe discount.

Sorry :(

huklsad-1.jpg

huklsad.jpg

No one is unskilled enough to not play this game sir... look what 2 minutes and your pic could have been.

I say this woulda been contender... plus more importantly... woulda got you the Detroit Baz 'n Boscoe discount.

Sorry :(

huklsad-1.jpg

:o The Hulk has quite perky moobies.

That said...

Boscoe, Baz, & Detroit Mike... you THREE fine shatlovers can have...

[font:Impact] 50 % OFF ANYTHING ELSE

YOU PURCHASE IN THE CT8 THREAD! [/font]

This deal is for Boscoe, Baz & Detroit Mike only since they decided to have fun and slap up some moobies.

Oh and it gets better for them too. This 50% deal also counts toward ANYTHING I post till the end of CT8.

DEATH: THE HIGH COST OF LIVING # 1,2,3 PLUS DEATH GALLERY - ALL $5

:takeit: @ 50% off, thank you very much, Mister Ruppshatclooneythingamabob!

Your best 9.8 Marvelfangirl readers.

:shy:

^^

DEATH: THE HIGH COST OF LIVING # 1,2,3 PLUS DEATH GALLERY - ALL $5

:takeit: @ 50% off, thank you very much, Mister Ruppshatclooneythingamabob!

Your best 9.8 Marvelfangirl readers.

:shy:

^^

:gossip: dont worry rupp I wont tell anyone this whole thing was a scheme to get bosco to crack that wallet ;)