• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

I gots to study for bit guys... classes started yesterday and the shats already hit the fan.

Theres recaps and new stuff... so feel free to buy buy buy. That is unless Detroit Mike, Boscoe and Baz get rolling and snag it all. :)

YOSEMITE SAM & BB # 77 - $6

Not easy to find and in pretty good shape. Anyone else notice that oral sax strap Bugs has got ole Sam tied into? Yep theres a faceful of carrot coming right up :)

0clooneython80399.jpg

:takeit: with my super duper special coupon

The HOORAY FOR BOOBAGE Contest is anyone's game right now... whose gonna break out the phone book first I wonder. :)

I'm not calling up the crew this time, so I'd like to say thanks to the seven who voted for me. :shy:

lol

Especially with the official relaunch of the DC Universe, Superman suntanned boobage should rule!

:sumo::P

:gossip: Now you know why he always stayed back when Lois left town - checking out her wardrobe a little too close.

:sick: