• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Followed the CT8 rules while adhering to the schools by laws ( have to follow those, Im almost done here and cant /wont risk it for comics) so :takeit: for original 50% off pending pm

nkn.jpg

You know what... after confering with the Clooneython regents & board of directors ( (shrug) ) ... we all must conclude that this entry... while chicken- in its presentation and off center as a muther-shater...

...DOES FULFILL THE REQUIRMENTS SET FORTH BY RUPP TO OBTAIN 50 % OFF PRIVILEGES FOR THE BOARDIE KNOWN AS chrisskiba.

I think that Detroit Mike, Baz & Boscoe as well as myself applaud your gracious attempt at boob comedy and welcome you to the ranks of Clooneydom.

Congrats Chris... thanks for havin' some fun! Now start buying HALF OFF !

Going to try to get a few more items scanned and up tonight before the big finale tomorrow night.

Boscoe and Detroit Mike are neck n neck still in the boobage contest.

Its not a Boscoe runaway just yet and young Baz is holding strong for his first time in a Clooneython contest.

One of these losers has got to win... SO VOTE ! :)

Its not a Boscoe runaway just yet and young Baz is holding strong for his first time in a Clooneython contest.

One of these losers has got to win... SO VOTE for baz ! :)

Fixed! :)

I need to activate the Chicago political machine and start paying for votes! Maybe get dead people to vote too.

Followed the CT8 rules while adhering to the schools by laws ( have to follow those, Im almost done here and cant /wont risk it for comics) so :takeit: for original 50% off pending pm

nkn.jpg

You know what... after confering with the Clooneython regents & board of directors ( (shrug) ) ... we all must conclude that this entry... while chicken- in its presentation and off center as a muther-shater...

...DOES FUFILL THE REQUIRMENTS SET FORTH BY RUPP TO OBTAIN 50 % OFF PRIVILEGES FOR THE BOARDIE KNOWN AS chrisskiba.

I think that Detroit Mike, Baz & Boscoe as well as myself applaud your gracious attempt at boob comedy and welcome you to the ranks of Clooneydom.

Congrats Chris... thanks for havin' some fun! Now start buying HALF OFF !

I think there is room for a third boob between the first two hm