• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

TOE TAGS # 1,2,3,4,5,6 - SET - $8

Bernie Wrightson cool azz zombie covers and not a bad story plus the Rupp gar-ON-teed cheap-az- price make this a WIN-WIN for whoever throws the eight smacks.

IMG_2268.jpg

MARVEL SPOTLIGHT: CAPTAIN AMERICA REMEMBERED - ONLY $1 EACH

I have at least FIVE COPIES LEFT for a whoopin' $1 each. Don't buy that 16oz Coke product today and buy one of these. It's better for you :)

If the pic is too big... don't worry cause it will go down almost as quick as :sick: will. Wha...? Who said that? Was it you? You can't say that? Wha...? Really? I hear choking. Huh? Wha...? You heard me? Pull him off of that? Huh...? Off of what... that? Yes you evil bazterd... that! Huh...?

IMG_2214.jpg

PRISIONER CELL BLOCK H - 25TH ANN. DVD SET - $8

Thought about keeping this last set of this Austrailian women's prision classic... but then thought that someone else needs to enjoy this. Sealed still in its original shrinkwrap, brand new .

clooneythonfive60088-1.jpg

THE DEAD: KINGDOM OF FLIES # 1 - $3

Found a few more of these that sold out in the last Clooneython they were in... I'm guessing due to the awesome Fabry cover there. Also has Bisley art too and violent as all get out.

clooneythonfive10002.jpg

DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN HARDBACK - $5

It wouldn't be a Clooneython without some of these on hand. I've got FIVE COPIES FOUR COPIES HERE at $5 each. Original retail was $30... these are $5 and are all still shrinkwrapped in the original wrap, never opened, read, shaturbated on or touched.

sold ONE COPY to svndst1030

clooneythonfive00018.jpg

DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN HARDBACK - $5

It wouldn't be a Clooneython without some of these on hand. I've got FIVE COPIES HERE at $5 each. Original retail was $30... theses are $5 and are all still shrinkwrapped in the original wrap, never opened, read or touched.

clooneythonfive00018.jpg

:takeit: why not