• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

DD # 363 - $3

Gene musta used his non-drawing hand on these issues. I can say this... my wife would love my azz if I could get my legs to do that. Insomnia obviously not a fan if you're checking her aim.

0clooneython80115.jpg

Hmm I guess since we used your book as the Contest example, Boscoe... you will have to come up with a new boobie filled cover to enter the contest with. :grin:

Can Boscoe do it again. Is there any chance of him actually pulling out the stops and lube-in up the Wheels of Justass to pull from the arse of Clooneython... yet another win.

We shall see. Rest assured Shatlovers... if you don't play in the , you won't win the . :baiting:

DD # 363 - $3

Gene musta used his non-drawing hand on these issues. I can say this... my wife would love my azz if I could get my legs to do that. Insomnia obviously not a fan if you're checking her aim.

0clooneython80115.jpg

no disrespect, but is it any wonder Colon (sic) wound up in a rupp shatfest? now about that 100 page recrap :sumo:

Ok shatlovers... I will try my dam-ded-ist to get a recap done over the weekend :wishluck:

On a side note... I just spent 20 minutes of my life to put breasts on a comic book character :)

Its so easy... even a Rupp can do it. :acclaim:

That said, you young whippershatters need to quit whinin' about a recap and get down to the artsy-fartsy :baiting:

Especially you mikenyc... I expect nothing but greatness from you concerning boob placement ! :sumo: