• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Go buy something in my thread :P

:wishluck:

Rupp is all about CO-OPER-SHATER-BAITION with his pals and fellow shatlovers...

That said... the next THREE PEOPLE to buy something in the sexy Shaven Kev's thread & AFTER THE TIME STAMP OF THIS POST can each then come back here and...

Snag TWO Clooneython items of their choice for 25% OFF!

Please post a link here of your Shaven Kev win here to 1)... prove yer not a GD liar and 2)... to direct others to the Shaven one's cool thread of sweet-ness :) !

Also please post " :takeit: at 25% cause I snagged SHAVEN SWEETNESS" in with your Clooneython buy so Rupp can know what the hell it is yer talkin' about :grin:

Shaven Kev's sales thread can be found here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5043391&fpart=1

Go buy something in my thread :P

:wishluck:

Rupp is all about CO-OPER-SHATER-BAITION with his pals and fellow shatlovers...

That said... the next THREE PEOPLE to buy something in the sexy Shaven Kev's thread & AFTER THE TIME STAMP OF THIS POST can each then come back here and...

Snag TWO Clooneython items of their choice for 25% OFF!

Please post a link here of your Shaven Kev win here to 1)... prove yer not a GD liar and 2)... to direct others to the Shaven one's cool thread of sweet-ness :) !

Also please post " :takeit: at 25% cause I snagged SHAVEN SWEETNESS" in with your Clooneython buy so Rupp can know what the hell it is yer talkin' about :grin:

Premature-buy-alation :sorry: