• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Assortments for Sale. Priced to Move!

24 posts in this topic

Greetings all. Up for your consumption is a motley assortment of some books from my own collection and from micro-collections I had given to me recently. Hopefully, everything will be priced to move quickly. Usual rules apply:

- First :takeit: wins, though PMs are welcome and encouraged.

- Shipping will be via USPS First Class unless buyer prefers another method. Am willing to try and ship to Canada at costs.

- Please, no Shamers or Probies.

- Feedback from previous sales can be found here here

I'm always open to making a deal so feel free to make any proposition, indecent or otherwise.

Quick note on grading. I will make every attempt to honestly grade all the books listed. If for some reason you feel it is inaccurate, please let me know via PM. I know I'm still learning and am open to constructive criticism. If you are unsatisfied after receiving your items, let me know, and I will make every effort to correct the situation, up to and including, refunding your purchase.

Scans available on request.

I will start with some single SA issues and also listing some lots. There will also be a Copper/Modern sales thread (eventually) and purchases can, of course, be combined on shipping.

Now for the first book...

X-Men 16

VG. Bottom edge wear. Spine wear. Tanning. OSPG: $38.00

Price: $30.00 (which I believe is what I paid for it.)

XMen16.jpg

Captain America 109

Beautiful book. Almost don't want to let it go... almost. No major faults, but several minor ones. Corners are blunted. There is some overspray along the top edge. Some spine wear. Presents better than it sounds. FN+ or maybe FN/VF. OSPG: $24.00/$39.00.

Price: $18.00 SOLD

Captain America 114

Great Romita cover. At first glance looks to be a solid VF. However, it does have a couple of issues. Lower left corner is dinged. Some very tiny spider creases on lower right front corner. Otherwise, beautiful book with great colors and reflectivity. So let's call it a VF-.

OSPG: $30.00.

Price: $20.00

Cap114.jpg

Captain America 116

Very similar to the previous book. Looks stunning with great colors and no significant structural flaws. However, there is some sort of staining along the spine that goes through to the first page. Could be tanning but not sure. To be safe let's call it FN+.

OSPG: $18.00

Price: $10.00

Cap116.jpg

Captain America: The Secret Story of Marvel's Star-Spangled Super Hero.

Honestly, I have no idea what a good price is for this book. As far as condition, it has some general wear, and the corners are blunted, but clean and white pages. Call it FN+.

Price: $5.00 (shrug) SOLD

Honestly, I have no idea what a good price is for this book. As far as condition, it has some general wear, and the corners are blunted, but clean and white pages. Call it FN+.

Price: $5.00 (shrug)

CapSecretHist.jpg

:takeit:

Price: $5.00 (shrug)

CapSecretHist.jpg

Hulk King Size Special 1

(One of my favorite covers!) Structurally not too bad. However, someone took a pen to the front cover. So we'll call it GD. OSPG: $10.00

Price: $7.00

KSHulk1.jpg

^^

I have a few more single issues to list. After that I will be listing some $1.00 books.

Again, thanks to everyone who has looked.

First up...

Swamp Thing 8

Awesome cover. Miswrap but spine is tight and staples rust free. Both right corners have CBCs. Some general wear on cover, but still presents nicely. FN+. OSPG: $15.00

Price: $12.00

SwampThing8.jpg