• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Con question about Boardies

30 posts in this topic

I wear a lime green pimp outfit to all cons, complete with faux diamond tipped cane, top hat and rhinestone festooned pimp cup. Keep an eye out for me.

:headbang:

sean-pimp.jpg

yup, that's him all right (thumbs u

Wear your cloak of invisiblity. I know I do. I run into people all the time at the shows, talk with them, look at books for them and then not even an honorable mention in their con report.

Wear your cloak of invisiblity. I know I do. I run into people all the time at the shows, talk with them, look at books for them and then not even an honorable mention in their con report.

Who are you? lol I have never heard of you..

lol

:blush:

You know who you are :baiting:

You're just an attention whore.

:shy:

You're just an attention whore.

:shy:

^^

I suck. I wrote my report in 5 minutes (was rushing to get out of the house). :tonofbricks:

I suck. I wrote my report in 5 minutes (was rushing to get out of the house). :tonofbricks:

I was cut deep, deep my man ;)