• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

189 posts in this topic

I am sorry I was unaware that Lloyd found the signing, contacted the store, purchased my plane ticket, had joe pierson approve the signing, packed the books, prepped the books, filled out the paperwork, paid for his and his friends bus tickets. Lets not forget the markers or all that time I waited in line.

I guess you are right Lloyd is the SS god now.

You are out of you mind. Lloyd and his friends helped and they did a great job. But to say it would have never happened shows how little you know about me or the signing.

Don't ever address me on this forum or in PM. Don't ever ask for my services.

Adonis you just showed your ignorance.

:o:popcorn:

I am sorry I was unaware that Lloyd found the signing, contacted the store, purchased my plane ticket, had joe pierson approve the signing, packed the books, prepped the books, filled out the paperwork, paid for his and his friends bus tickets. Lets not forget the markers or all that time I waited in line.

You are out of you mind. Lloyd and his friends helped and they did a great job. But to say it would have never happened shows how little you know about me or the signing.

:popcorn:

I wouldn't say Adonis showed ignorance, he just obviously figured my name should be mentioned too, which was a nice thought... It was nice of him to say that. I've never done anything with CGC before, so for me, it was a nice experience being able to help and being mentioned was a nice thing... Everybody called you a god and worshipped you, can't my name just be mentioned too?

I didn't read any ignorance or harm in Adonis's message... He doesn't know the full story of what happened and why would he? He just knows that me and you were responsible, so he mentioned me too...That's what I got from his message?

I don't think that made me look good Kris... It sounds as if you have a problem with me in your response to Adonis? I don't know what I've done wrong :sorry:

I wouldn't say Adonis showed ignorance, he just obviously figured my name should be mentioned too, which was a nice thought... It was nice of him to say that. I've never done anything with CGC before, so for me, it was a nice experience being able to help and being mentioned was a nice thing... Everybody called you a god and worshipped you, can't my name just be mentioned too?

I didn't read any ignorance or harm in Adonis's message... He doesn't know the full story of what happened and why would he? He just knows that me and you were responsible, so he mentioned me too...That's what I got from his message?

I don't think that made me look good Kris... It sounds as if you have a problem with me in your response to Adonis? I don't know what I've done wrong :sorry:

:popcorn:

Lloyd baily is a great person. He worked very hard to help me with this signing. He brought along 8 friends to help with the signing. They spent the whole day helping with the signing. They got up early and got home late. I needed their help very much.

I appreciate everything you and your mates did Lloyd. I would say part of the credit goes to you. It looked as if adonis was wanting to give all the credit to you.

I think what Kris is talking about is simple...yes, the signing was a SMASH, but leading up to it, Kris took A LOT OF RISK.....the deal was, he was flying to to the UK, with really no idea if Alan Moore would sign his books...it took a lot of work and I know how much this all meant to Kris....if he came back with little to know books signed, Kris would be the one taking all the heat, not Lloyd...not to say that Lloyd did not do a great job, he DID...and some credit should go to Lloyd, but I think Kris feels like someone is trying to say it was a 50 50 thing, of Kris rode his coat tails...and it was not...Lloyd I am SURE will admit that.....I dont want to speak for Kris or Lloyd tho.....

Its funny, ad the SDCC, people were making jokes at Kris' expense, saying that someone "like him" would NEVER get Alan Moore...well.....the proof is in the pudding...

:o:popcorn:

Now it's a party.

It's fine, it was just a misunderstanding is all. But I don't think Adonis was out of line. Remember, nobody publicly even knows exactly what went down, I'm guessing he just didn't see my name mentioned so was being nice was all :)

I'm proud of what me and Kris accomplished and that's all that matters :)

It's fine, it was just a misunderstanding is all. But I don't think Adonis was out of line. Remember, nobody publicly even knows exactly what went down, I'm guessing he just didn't see my name mentioned so was being nice was all :)

I'm proud of what me and Kris accomplished and that's all that matters :)

Well it's right there in the first line of Adonis' post:

I think some credit needs to be given to Lloyd,

It doesn't sound like he's taking away from Kris, just giving you a nod.

So I guess Alan was limiting signatures so you and a bunch of your friends helped out and got all the books signed from what Kris posted about you guys being there all day and standing in line all day.

What was the limit per person per time in line?

While others want to eat popcorn and watch...

Kris your comment was ridiculous (in response to Adonis). Lloyd deserves credit, Rich Henn deserves credit, probably others also. To me this seemed like a well coordinated team effort between you and several others. As Captain you conquered the Great White Whale but you needed a crew to accomplish this feat and not giving them their just dues is not right.

And you know I love ya, just saying let's not act as if Lloyd didn't also gonput of his way to help.

While others want to eat popcorn and watch...

Kris your comment was ridiculous (in response to Adonis). Lloyd deserves credit, Rich Henn deserves credit, probably others also. To me this seemed like a well coordinated team effort between you and several others. As Captain you conquered the Great White Whale but you needed a crew to accomplish this feat and not giving them their just dues is not right.

And you know I love ya, just saying let's not act as if Lloyd didn't also gonput of his way to help.

It seems there are a bunch of folks that worked together to get it done. Let's not put that lamp under a bushel. Stories of people working together to get CGC SS miracle books done is a positive for the program.

So, someone, please share. Who did what to whom and how did it happen?

I think Jon has made a good point. As I said in my post adonis doesn't know anything about me or the signing. I had people who helped sponsor this. I had people who helped me at the signing. I had people who helped me work out details like airfare and hotel. I would say I only deserve 50 % of the credit. Others have told me they dont want to be acknowledged in public. I believe atleast 25 % of the success of this signing is due to Lloyd and his mates. The other 25 % goes to everybody else who helped me work out all the kinks.

I think Jon has made a good point. As I said in my post adonis doesn't know anything about me or the signing. I had people who helped sponsor this. I had people who helped me at the signing. I had people who helped me work out details like airfare and hotel. I would say I only deserve 50 % of the credit. Others have told me they dont want to be acknowledged in public. I believe atleast 25 % of the success of this signing is due to Lloyd and his mates. The other 25 % goes to everybody else who helped me work out all the kinks.

Kris, as a negotiation point, you should claim at least 50.1% of the credit. Majority Ownership!!!!

• Administrator

Pumbaa: It's like my buddy Timon always says: you got to put your behind in your past.

Timon: No, no no. Amateur. Sit down before you hurt yourself. It's "You got to put your past behind you."