• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New (Old) scam?

25 posts in this topic

Your electric bill is also seriously overdue. Paypal me $100 immediately and I will take care of it.

I am calling on behalf of your proctologist. You are $650 past due. You may recall his services allowed you to not be completely full of mess.

I am calling on behalf of your neurologist - the bill for the extra electricity needed to find your brain activity isn't going to pay itself!

:signfunny:lollol:signfunny:

Your electric bill is also seriously overdue. Paypal me $100 immediately and I will take care of it.

I am calling on behalf of your proctologist. You are $650 past due. You may recall his services allowed you to not be completely full of mess.

I am calling on behalf of your neurologist - the bill for the extra electricity needed to find your brain activity isn't going to pay itself!

I'm calling on behalf of everyone here to ask both of you to shut the frak up

Come on !! They were on a roll...

I'm calling from the Society to Promote Butterfaces. Your annual dues are up.

You are on fire today. A little extra Scotch in your Wheaties this morning?

Carry on.

+100000

myself laughing over here...

I agree. What a blocker.

I agree. What a blocker.

:blush:

I didn't realize you two were having some bizarre mating ritual. In that case, I am going to have to object to your sword fight. :eek: It is scaring the children.