• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCComicon - Raleigh NC November 5th and 6th

80 posts in this topic

Dealer list

AlternativeXchange

Apocalypse Comics

Carolina Comic Book Club

Capt. Comics

Crazy Ed’s Comics

David Burns

Dexter Morrill

Earl Shaw Comics

Gamefrog

Geekbox

Greg White Comics

Guy’s Comics

Heroes Aren’t Hard To Find

John Penta

Marty Melvin

Mile High Comics

New WorldCollectibles

Painted Visions

Peter Hirschman

Reggie Holiday

Ron Taborn

Suppa Comics

Ssalefish

Wootini

Ultimate Comics

Guests

Arthur Suydam

David Lafuente

Tommy Lee Edwards

Howard Chaykin

Mike Perkins

Skottie Young

Scott Wegener

Janet Lee

Steve Niles

Brian Clevinger

Fred Van Lente

Jamal Igle

and

Boom Studios

Small Press/Artist Alley

Acme Comics Podcast

Alan Harvey

Arthur Suydam

Bear Butt Comics

Bradd Prton

Brian Clevinger

Bridgit Scheide

Chris McJunkin

Chris Moreno

D20 Girls

David Lafuentes

Firetower Studios

Fred Van Lente

Handmade Stuffs

Howard Chaykin

Iconograph Studio

Jamal Igle

Javier Cruz Winnik

Jeremy Bastion

JK Lee

John Mahoney

Jonas Britt

Karalyn Johnson

Larkin Ford

Lost Story Studios

Louis Smalls Jr

Lyle Pollard

Michael Keller

Michael Watson

Mike Moon

Mike Perkins

Mitch Roger

Mourning Daily Publishing

Nathan Edmondson

Rich Perrotta

Rob Anderson

Robert Atkins

Ryan Mcgrath

Sanford Green

Sara Richard

Lake Fairy Creations

Scott Wegener

Shawn Hudson

Skottie Young

Steve Niles

Supertough Films

Timothy Harris

Wow! is it going to be 3 suites this time? No way that could fit in the same 2 it was in last time. Awesome that this show is growing so fast!

Wow! is it going to be 3 suites this time? No way that could fit in the same 2 it was in last time. Awesome that this show is growing so fast!

Hopefully we're in a few bays that are closer to each other this year. :wishluck:

It has grown tremendously. And to think this is only the third one!

Alan has really kicked a** to get this show where it is today.

Going to be a BIG one!!!!

Needs a thread up early

It was my biggest show last year..............even surpassing sales at Heroes Con

lol- so you're the guy that called me last November? I remember because it was the NC comicon (and it sticks in my head as to how obnoxious and stupid the caller was)

I called, inquiring about that show, then get a phone call a few days later from your same number (even checked to be sure, after the incident)

I pick up, and it sounds like the person calling is in the car with the windows open and talking to a passenger.

I ask the person what they needed, and they mumbled something low and unintelligible in the phone and then went on to talk to the passenger, acting as if they are not even on the phone.

This happened twice more, then I said you need to speak into the phone clearly.

The response sounded like some angry punk angst ridden kid, now speaking loud and obnoxious and looking for someone else (wrong number).

learn how to use a telephone buddy (or if it wasnt you, dont lend your phone out to people that cant comprehend how to speak into it)

Bill..................

Sorry this happened, but I'm afraid that wasn't me (shrug) ?..........this isn't my show, I just setup at it.

Ultimate Comics in Durham, NC run the show (Alan Gill)

Going to be a BIG one!!!!

Needs a thread up early

It was my biggest show last year..............even surpassing sales at Heroes Con

lol- so you're the guy that called me last November? I remember because it was the NC comicon (and it sticks in my head as to how obnoxious and stupid the caller was)

I called, inquiring about that show, then get a phone call a few days later from your same number (even checked to be sure, after the incident)

I pick up, and it sounds like the person calling is in the car with the windows open and talking to a passenger.

I ask the person what they needed, and they mumbled something low and unintelligible in the phone and then went on to talk to the passenger, acting as if they are not even on the phone.

This happened twice more, then I said you need to speak into the phone clearly.

The response sounded like some angry punk angst ridden kid, now speaking loud and obnoxious and looking for someone else (wrong number).

learn how to use a telephone buddy (or if it wasnt you, dont lend your phone out to people that cant comprehend how to speak into it)

Do you just breeze thru the forums looking for the best opportunity to be a that you can? If so, Kudos for a job well done. :golfclap: