• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some raw silver and bronze

73 posts in this topic

Time for an old school raw sales thread. About 20 or 30 books to list, starting in a minute. None have been pressed as far as I know.

No probation list members. I take payment by check, money order or paypal. Shipping will be calculated by buyer preference for international shipments, but all domestic packages will go via priority (either boxed or by flat rate), no exceptions. I won't ship media mail or first class inside the US.

Thanks for looking!

Iron Man 46

9.4?

$25

Front is dead-nuts 9.8, but there is one spot on the back where it looks like some color was lost due to another book sitting on top of it. Not a large spot, might be production related, I don't know. In any case, it's killer.

SOLD

im46.jpg

Superman 175

9.0 or so.

$30

Front is NM or NM+, but quarter sized super light water mark on back. Beauty.

superman175.jpg

Can I see a scan of said light water mark? :foryou:

Way too light to show up in the scan. It's to the left of the kid's head. I am letting this one go too cheaply, so if you pass the price goes up.

smbk.jpg

Superman 175

9.0 or so.

$30

superman175.jpg

:takeit:

I raised the price in the original post before you posted the :takeit: (you quoted someone else's post, not my original). It's now $60. Do you still want it?

Superman 175

9.0 or so.

$30

superman175.jpg

:takeit:

I raised the price in the original post before you posted the :takeit: (you quoted someone else's post, not my original). It's now $60. Do you still want it?

No, I bought the book as posted for $30. I don't want it at $60