• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just starting posted by captainmorgan

2 posts in this topic

going thru my comics that i havnt looked at in 20 years.

During the early 1970s i bought many comics( mostly marvel ).I estimate the amount of comics to be around 2000.In the early 90,s A friend talked me into buying out a hobby store. The store contained mostly sport cards with some non sport cards and comic books. This doubled the amount of comics in my collection.

So at this point i am just going thru the boxes to see whats in them, but there is so much i dont know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

See more journals by captainmorgan

the first step is alittle obvious(no,don't send them all off to the CGC)put them in alphabetical and numerical order,then send them to the CGC(just kidding!)As a member of the cgc you must be planning on sending a few so a list would be next and maybe evaluating condition on your own to get a better idea on the good ones you want to send in. As much as the overguide is used,e-bay will give you a better sense of what they are actually going for,if your looking to sell. Early 70's you probably have some goodies!.....McFly

i