• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO SUN 9-11... 1ST SHOW OF THE NEW SEASON!

14 posts in this topic

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly Comicon!

Sun, Sept 11th 10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

While we do recognize that hosting a show on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is awkward, we mean no disrespect. It was the only date available. In memory of all that we lost on that day we will be collecting donations for the Red Cross whose need is great after Hurricane Irene.

Once again, our dealers’ room is packed!

Many dealers will be offering special discounts to collectors that lost books to the hurricane.

Some are listed below…

New World Manga-Modern comics @ 50 cents each, recent DC’s @ $1, 20% off Gold, Silver, Bronze & Wall!

Jim O’Brien-Huge selection of $1 comics.

JC Collectibles-30% off ALL comics priced over $6!

Bob Stevenson-Amazing long box of mostly pre-1966 Marvels & Gold Key Star Trek @ half off OPG.

Me-75% off my regular box stock of over 2,000 comics… Marvel, DC & more… SA to BA!

At recent shows, our dealers have sold Showcase 4, Marvel Mystery 8, Superboy 3, Fantastic Four 1, Amazing Fantasy 15, Journey Into Mystery 83, Brave & Bold 28, All-Star 4, All-Star 1, Bat-Man 3, Green Lantern 1, Leading 1, Young Allies 3, X-Men 1 and 2, Incredible Hulk 1 and 2 and countless other gotta have items!

We have everything from bargain comics to GA keys!

Of course, all your favorite dealers will be on hand… and new guys as well!

Our amazing no-minimum bid auction is at noon. Without exaggeration, our typical auction offers THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail at pugprdctns@aol.com by Friday the 9th and I'll forward them to all the participating dealers so that they can respond to you directly. Please limit your want list to a handful of books

Other upcoming shows:

No Sept East Hanover

Clifton 10/9

East Hanover 10/23

Clifton 11/13

East Hanover 11/27

For more info check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Seeya at the show!

JP

The full list of dealers at this point includes:

Gary Platt

Ken Feduniewicz

New World Manga

Josh Petrie

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Dennis Updegrove

Tim Schwindinger

Hot Flips

Bob Stevenson

Dan Turi

Magid

Zapp Comics

Dave Reynolds

Nostagia Zone

Frank Grembowiec

Frank Torres

Mark Walsh

JC Collectibles

MFP Toys

Ray Rollings

Pug Productions

With more booking every day!

5 days to go :banana:

Looking forward to it as well, It was a long summer. We will have so much stuff there. Comics from 4 for $1.00, Non Sports card sets for as low as $2.00 for a complete set. NEW CGC slabs, Exclusive convention Variants & more, We will have some room to bring supplies, Just let me know by Friday Sept. 9