• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horrorfind Weekend 13 thus far...now with pictures!

34 posts in this topic

Got to the hotel @2 on friday for load in, spoke with sid haig (devils rejects) for a few minutes before finishing loading in.

Con started at 5, the initial rush was heavy, there are a total of 4 slabs in the entire building (I have 3 of them) and 3 dedicated comic dealers. I have 3 ss books (2 romero & 1 wd) and brought them just because of the horror relation. The rest were my own works.

This was the first year I gave half of my table to my wife's derby league. Something about having 4. Girls in hot pants makes people stop at the table, sly marketing perhaps?

Friday was soft with only a few sales, I helped the derby league with how to get fanboys to buy stuff.

The dealers were mostly modern heavy and centered around tie ins with the celebs (true blood, nightmare on elm st, halloween and the devils rejects), except one, he has a nice lower mid grade bats #7 that if I could afford, I'd pick up along with a cap #9 and an issue of all winners.

Friday was more of a get a feel for what will sell and sat will be the big day...