• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

27 posts in this topic

Happy Labor Day peeps!

Just thought I'd throw a little sale of some goodies I've come across. First :takeit: posted on this thread trumps any PMs. The speed and length of this thread will depend on the sales, of coarse.

Shipping will be exactly what the post office charges me through parcel, priority or media mail. Paypal and MOs (bank or postal) gladly accepted. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by. (thumbs u

Ultimate Fallout #4 1:25 Djurdjevic Variant 1st appearance of the new USM. NM $25

what makes this one a 9.4 ?.. Also you wouldn't have any 9.8s of the vault #1 would you ? (shrug)

One tiny 1/8" CB spine tick middle of FC and one tiny 1/16" CB spine tick above bottom staple on BC. That's it.

No Vault #1 9.8 contenders for sale. Keeping those. ;)

Also you wouldn't have any 9.8s of the vault #1 would you ? (shrug)

No Vault #1 9.8 contenders for sale. Keeping those. ;)

But I do have these. ;)

The Vault #1

Right side of both front cover has two tiny print smudges. The top smudge is from my scanner. Sorry about that.

Copy A NM- $5 $4 SOLD to bubbagump.

th_TheVault1CopyA.jpg

Copy B NM $6 $5 SOLD to bubbagump.

th_TheVault1CopyB.jpg