• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic stores in Las Vegas

26 posts in this topic

I've been to alternate reality. Decent little shop and friendly but not much for back issues. If you want to spend an afternoon at shops I recemmend getting a car. Depending on where you're at on the strip even AR is a $20-$30 round trip. You can rent a car for a day for not much more and hit a lot of shops. I know a guy who works at comic oasis and says it is a pretty good shop. Not close to the strip though.

I love Vegas. Have fun!

Well I met a guy at WWChicago, his shop was called "Big Truck Entertainment" or "Big Truck Comics". He said his shop (if I am not mistaken) was in Vegas. He had the largest collection of Timely's at WWChicago. Many key books from GA-BA.

I tried to look up his shop on google and could not find it, I will dig for his business card tonight.

They're listed as an authorized CGC dealer. Here's their info:

Big Truck Entertainment

Well I met a guy at WWChicago, his shop was called "Big Truck Entertainment" or "Big Truck Comics". He said his shop (if I am not mistaken) was in Vegas. He had the largest collection of Timely's at WWChicago. Many key books from GA-BA.

I tried to look up his shop on google and could not find it, I will dig for his business card tonight.

:gossip:

Thier golden age books were all priced fair and negotiable. I got a significant discount on a couple Timely's, both came back blue label.

I cannot wait to see the actual shop when I go back this year.

Big Truck Entertainment

That is probably his house, as it is in a residential development.

*deleted*

That is probably his house, as it is in a residential development.

Let's all go. Or maybe relay this by PM. And delete your posts of a personal address :eek: