• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New comic picks for Wednesday 5/5/2004

41 posts in this topic

Not too much this week.

Cap America / The Falcon 3

The Punisher #5 cloud9.gif

Thor #78

Uncanny X-Men #444

Ultimate Spider-Man #58 cloud9.gif

LCS didn't have Punisher #5. Is it really suppose to be out or was that a mis-print?

It was out last week 4/28. My apologies on the misprint. Just taking what was sent to me by the weekly newsletter. I had also bungled the Crossgen titles by including some that had come out on 4/28. Maybe the website I got the newsletter from didn't get their Crossgen supply until a week later confused-smiley-013.gif

LCS didn't have Punisher #5. Is it really suppose to be out or was that a mis-print?

All screwups aside, BTW, I'm surprised your LCS is out? did it sell out already from the previous week? Or do they only order a small number for their off the rack offerings?

All screwups aside, BTW, I'm surprised your LCS is out? did it sell out already from the previous week? Or do they only order a small number for their off the rack offerings?

I never got mine in either. confused-smiley-013.gif

Whatever Punisher# that came out last week I picked up. According to the 1st post in this thread Punisher #5 was coming out this week. Guess that was a mis-print and it actually came out last week. Therefore, I have it.

I missed it from the beginning and haven't caught up yet. It's on the list, trust me thumbsup2.gif

The first 10 issues rock the house. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I picked up the first two trades today. thumbsup2.gif

Lemme know how you like it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Whatever Punisher# that came out last week I picked up. According to the 1st post in this thread Punisher #5 was coming out this week. Guess that was a mis-print and it actually came out last week. Therefore, I have it.

Marvelous, I just got back from my LCS and they just got Punisher 5 in THIS WEEK! Diamond had it out last week but I guess the misprint was Diamond's fault. My LCS said the only Punisher book out last week was Wolverine Punisher confused-smiley-013.gif Can anyone else confirm that they got their Punisher 5 definitely last week? My LCS says that no one they knew or contacted to find out if they got shorted, got their supply either.

Marvelous, I just got back from my LCS and they just got Punisher 5 in THIS WEEK! Diamond had it out last week but I guess the misprint was Diamond's fault. My LCS said the only Punisher book out last week was Wolverine Punisher confused-smiley-013.gif Can anyone else confirm that they got their Punisher 5 definitely last week? My LCS says that no one they knew or contacted to find out if they got shorted, got their supply either.

I'm staring at mine right now. sumo.gif

I am too - good read by the way and teaches you how to swear effectively thumbsup2.gif but the issue here is:

It, Punisher 5, was listed in the Diamond shipping list with a release date of 4/28/2004 (last Wednesday). The reason I'm staring at it now (5/6/2004) and not last week is that, my LCS said they actually shipped it out this Wednesday yesterday (5/5/2004). And the list I posted at the top of this thread concurred with the actual release date of Punisher 5 as 5/5/2004. I'm just trying to verify if anyone ACTUALLY picked it up last week instead of yesterday, since peoplpe seem to be doubting the info of the lists I post sumo.gif

I definitely got mine last week as well ast the Puny/Wolvy.

I liked the Puny #5 and haven't read the Puny/Wolvy (I actually read all of this weeks comics and still haven't read Puny/Wolvy, hopefully I saved the best for last 893crossfingers-thumb.gif). The dialogue between the agent chick that got shot and her wuss partner was pretty funny. I read it last week so I don't remember the whole comic, but it was good.

I am too - good read by the way and teaches you how to swear effectively thumbsup2.gif but the issue here is:

It, Punisher 5, was listed in the Diamond shipping list with a release date of 4/28/2004 (last Wednesday). The reason I'm staring at it now (5/6/2004) and not last week is that, my LCS said they actually shipped it out this Wednesday yesterday (5/5/2004). And the list I posted at the top of this thread concurred with the actual release date of Punisher 5 as 5/5/2004. I'm just trying to verify if anyone ACTUALLY picked it up last week instead of yesterday, since peoplpe seem to be doubting the info of the lists I post sumo.gif

Yep, read mine last Wednesday night as soon as I got home..

"Do you understand what I'm saying? Run."

27_laughing.gif

R u n Micro R u n !

I only had 3 books on my pull this week. But they all were good!

Ultimate Spider-Man #58 - I didn't like the idea for this arc when it began, but it has gotten good. The fight w/ Doc Oc was a good old-fashioned, Spidey-style @$$ whippin'! Page layouts have been irking me the last couple issues though.

Y: The Last Man #22 - This is one of the best series out right now. Issue was a solid read w/ one of those patented "Y Cliffhanger" endings. Can't wait to read the next issue.

Swamp Thing #3 - The writing is very "Vertigo", the art is very "BA Horror". Thank you DC! This book rocks! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

I'm just trying to verify if anyone ACTUALLY picked it up last week instead of yesterday, since peoplpe seem to be doubting the info of the lists I post sumo.gif

I'm not a doubter, I just wait until Monday afternoon to get Diamond's list, because that is when the finalize/confirm most everything. thumbsup2.gif

I missed it from the beginning and haven't caught up yet. It's on the list, trust me thumbsup2.gif

The first 10 issues rock the house. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I picked up the first two trades today. thumbsup2.gif

Lemme know how you like it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It was really good. Lots of fun. Funny, clever, thought-provoking... I'll be catching up the present as quickly as I can. thumbsup2.gif

Ultimate Spider-Man Trade 8 came out - that's how I'm reading USM. I think it works MUCH better in the trade format than in the monthly issue.