• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze Slabs - Now with Raw Silver and Bronze

214 posts in this topic

Don't know the deal with this book, but it is very pretty. Long time boardies know that squarebound books are my kryptonite when it comes to CGC. This book is very sharp and will look great in a mylar. But CGC says it is a 7.5 so it is only $30

Leaving this for posterity because I am dingbat. This is a saddlestitched book :ohnoez:

IMG00569-20110911-2033.jpg

Got anything that I can make big money on and then mock you via PM?

Maybe that Thor, if you can press and minimize the ULC ding. Like Tup did with that 151. (worship)

I can't see the scan at work.

Any sweet Charlton undercopies coming up? :wishluck:

Send me a list of what you are looking for. I have some Byrne Doomsday +1 slabs that I can get rid of.

You don't want to part with the #1 right? That's the only one I'm semi interested in non raw.

Send me a list of what you are looking for. I have some Byrne Doomsday +1 slabs that I can get rid of.

You don't want to part with the #1 right? That's the only one I'm semi interested in non raw.

Correct. I have a couple of 9.6 D+1 slabs that I was holding for a Byrne signing. But that isn't going to happen so . . .

Correct. I have a couple of 9.6 D+1 slabs that I was holding for a Byrne signing. But that isn't going to happen so . . .

hm PM me? :wishluck: