• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

collection content posted by captainmorgan

2 posts in this topic

mostly marvel.

As i slowly sort thru my collection of comic books I have noticed it to be about 80 percent marvel comic books. The rest are a mixture of dc,classic,atlas,and image. at the present time i am still sorting just the marvel's. Sorry mcfly but no amazing spiderman #129. There is also three large boxes of magazines. The covers are pretty gruesome with titles like eerie, creepy, etc.The condition of the comics is all over. Some look like their about to fall apart, and others appear to me to be in like new condition.

See more journals by captainmorgan

Yow! You scored again, I love creepy and eerie, these are so much fun to read and are timeless compared to regular comics! Look like their about to fall apart and actually falling apart can be a big difference in grade so make sure your young one is being careful with the musty ones. I don't know if a price guide is a must but the overstreet grading book is something you should have to start with. Again comparing your books to others on e-bay is a good, free way to go also. I figure you will be sending the hulk 181's and the key x-men in for grades, you know what they sell for these days, the rest of the 70's stuff can also be valuable,I use the 30 book value tier,it's the cheapest, and sweat out the long wait. My May submission is on day 100. Just had to get that in there. Great luck.....McFly