• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything But! thread- summary page 19 (Discounts)

257 posts in this topic

Hey all, starting my first thread! Take a look, and buy things if you feel like!

Usual rules apply: No probation members, nobody I'm ignoring (which is no-one yet, so don't make me start with you) and first :takeit: in the thread gets it. To my knowledge, nothing has been pressed but these are from a collection I bought from a guy out in the cornfields, so I doubt it.

Shipping and payment: Shipping will be $8 flat no matter what you order, but I am open to haggling if you only buy a few things (if you take media mail, you take the USPS upcharge risk as well ;) ). Payment through Amazon, PayPal, check, money order or a sock full of pennies if you want (you pay shipping on the sock).

My Schedule: I work until about 6-7 central M-F, so I won't answer until after that. Don't hate me, hate my boss, or my mortgage company.

Grading and Pricing: I've returned to comics after many years having no money, and I'm trapped in a gigantic cornfield with limited comic access, so if you think my grading or pricing are off, please let me know through a PM. Might be better to go off the scans—and the prices are low enough that some deals are here to be had.

Satisfaction guaranteed if you return in the same condition within 5-10 business days (or contact me and we'll work something out). If you get the comics and I overgraded or undergraded, let me know- I'm here to learn and I want to learn all over you (that came out wrong).

If you just want to fiddle about, feel free to do so in the thread. I'm all about the fun. On to the books...