• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed

40 posts in this topic

Spawn #1

**Rare Black and White #1 variant edition**

Really don't want to sell this, but I am using this money for another Todd Item

CGC 9.8

White Pages

Your Good Guy Price: $650.00

003-5-1.jpg

Not criticizing, but how the heck did that book get a 9.8 with spine stress like that??

That is not spine stress it is a speck on the scan.

But thx for asking a non appropriate comment in someones sales thread. (thumbs u

Honestly he probably helped you by asking that since it's not on the book itself. I thought the same thing.You might have more luck if you mention that in the post. It really does look like a big spine crease.

If I thought it was inapproiate, I would've PMd. Totally on topic and I agree, something a potential buyer would want to know.

Spawn #1

CGC 9.8

White Pages

003-5-1.jpg

Not criticizing, but how the heck did that book get a 9.8 with spine stress like that??

But thx for asking a non appropriate comment in someones sales thread. (thumbs u

Honestly he probably helped you by asking that since it's not on the book itself. I thought the same thing.You might have more luck if you mention that in the post. It really does look like a big spine crease.

If I thought it was inapproiate, I would've PMd. Totally on topic and I agree, something a potential buyer would want to know.

Here was your quote:

Not criticizing, but how the heck did that book get a 9.8 with spine stress like that

Obviously any seller would be annoyed of anyone writing something like that in their sales thread.

The wording is taking aways sales appeal from the book. If I did that in one of your sals thread you would understand.

The best way is send me a PM or if you are going to ask in thread say something less stupid like this:

Hey, Is there a spine tick on the book or is it the scan?

Cause if not that is like me saying, "Hey not critising, but your g/f isn't a fat mess she just needs to lose weight.

Spawn #1

CGC 9.8

White Pages

003-5-1.jpg

Here was your quote:

Not criticizing, but how the heck did that book get a 9.8 with spine stress like that

Obviously any seller would be annoyed of anyone writing something like that in their sales thread.

The wording is taking aways sales appeal from the book. If I did that in one of your sals thread you would understand.

The best way is send me a PM or if you are going to ask in thread say something less stupid like this:

Cause if not that is like me saying, "Hey not critising, but your g/f isn't a fat mess she just needs to lose weight.

haha lol good point.

I can't even afford that venom book on time payments. It cost me what a AF15 would cost, and I just could not look myself in the mirror buying it over a AF15! :(

You're not supposed to post negative comments about the price or the comics in sales threads unless it's a case of fraud or deception.

:rulez:

I can't even afford that venom book on time payments. It cost me what a AF15 would cost, and I just could not look myself in the mirror buying it over a AF15! :(

You're not supposed to post negative comments about the price or the comics in sales threads unless it's a case of fraud or deception.

Apologies if my post was read in that way. I in no way meant it as a knock on the price of your book. I was more complaining about not being able to afford a book as Insanely and sick cool as that 9.9. I actually think your price is quite fair!

My only negative comment that was intended was towards my wife for not selling her car so I can increase my bid....

:sorry:

Apologies if my post was read in that way. I in no way meant it as a knock on the price of your book. I was more complaining about not being able to afford a book as Insanely and sick cool as that 9.9. I actually think your price is quite fair!

My only negative comment that was intended was towards my wife for not selling her car so I can increase my bid....

:sorry:

This thread is funny lol

I knew what you were trying to say, and I knew you were saying you like the book, but if you had the $ you would buy your AF 15 instead.

Nothing wrong with that. (thumbs u

:gossip: Working on selling the book right now. :o

On that note, since you knew what I was trying to say and that your book rocks face... If it does not sell.... Hold it for me for a year? :headbang:

Thx for the kind words, and I most certainly will give you a shot out if the book doesn't sell.

My books are okay besides the Venom #1 all my books usually in the copper section are just the same old same old that I usually sell. lol

Thread Closes Monday Morning:

Remember guys you can do time payments as I am not in a rush to sell any of these so if you really have serious interest in any of the books (besides the WD #1 that just sold) please send me PM.

I would rather sell to you guys than someone I dont know on eBay.

SOT

Spawn #1

CGC 9.8

White Pages

003-5-1.jpg

Here was your quote:

Yeah, you're right, totally accurate analogy :eyeroll:

And actually, totally honest, I wouldn't care if someone did that in my sales thread, because I would've done my job as a seller in the first place and point out that what looked like a sale killer was in fact just from the scan.

Sorry I didn't handle it the exact manner you may have, but I'm not you, so whatev. I accept your thanks for my help in this matter. Anytime!

(thumbs u

On a more serious note, best wishes selling your books, legit.

I'm out! =)