• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More SDCC books just graded - blue labels - ASM 300, Zelda, variants, etc.

21 posts in this topic

Color me interested. Has anyone ever read it?

All the pre-hero valiants are pretty good given the universe they are written in. They have work in them by Shooter, Layton, BWS, and Quesada. They mark the beginning of the wonderful color and production process used by Valiant - with the hand water-colored, bright and clean art.

$100 is a great price for a very tough book in 9.8. I cannot see the scan, so I assume it is the Volume 1 with the cardstock cover and $1.95 cover price. I sell copies of this book in VFish condition for $10 all the time at shows.

I'm tempted to buy it and just throw it up in my eBay store for $200. I have one in my collection already. I will leave it (hopefully) for someone who will enjoy it directly. I believe I let the one I had in August go for $90 on eBay with a best offer, and I'm thinking I was too hasty with selling it.

Color me interested. Has anyone ever read it?

All the pre-hero valiants are pretty good given the universe they are written in. They have work in them by Shooter, Layton, BWS, and Quesada. They mark the beginning of the wonderful color and production process used by Valiant - with the hand water-colored, bright and clean art.

$100 is a great price for a very tough book in 9.8. I cannot see the scan, so I assume it is the Volume 1 with the cardstock cover and $1.95 cover price. I sell copies of this book in VFish condition for $10 all the time at shows.

I'm tempted to buy it and just throw it up in my eBay store for $200. I have one in my collection already. I will leave it (hopefully) for someone who will enjoy it directly. I believe I let the one I had in August go for $90 on eBay with a best offer, and I'm thinking I was too hasty with selling it.

Thank you sir! I have never seen the book before. I really appreciate your write up, but I appear to have already lost it! Grats to the person above me who got it. :ohnoez: