• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper Duplicates For Sale

36 posts in this topic

Owe some people some money so finally getting around to selling my Paratrooper cover duplicates. Payment by any method, paypal preferred.

I will accept offers, but will be more inclined to accept them if paying ASAP and buying multiple books. Most of the books listed will be at my cost.

No probationary members will be allowed here, so go away.

Forgot shipping details, ya it's free for the books over $100 and it will be at cost for anything under. Will ship by any method the buyer wants.

Bought this from Dtacol on ebay as a FN- and a Crippen "D" pedigree. Selling at a loss. (I think this is more of a GD copy though due to the cover which looks like it was wet at one point. The interior looks fine though, no water damage apparent)

Bang-Up Comics #1 Gerber 7 and Scarce!

Cosmo Mann & Lady Fairplay begin; Buzz Balmer by Rick Yager in all (origin)

Paid $350 Selling: $300

Bangup1.jpg

bangup1back.jpg

Air Fighters Comics #4 Gerber 5

Japan War Cover- Hitler Apperance

Bought From Metro years ago as a GD+, I agree with the grade. Note: the defect over the "A" on the cover I'm not sure what it is, it's not a hole though and can't see it from the inside cover.

Paid: $275 Selling: $275

AirFighters4.jpg

AirFighters4Back.jpg

Vaughn is a short runt.

You're a fat canadian

Uh oh, it's on now......it's most defiantly on now. :eek:

meh merely foreplay