• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper Duplicates For Sale

36 posts in this topic

dear 'trooper,

Do you have a low grade even coverless duplicate copies :foryou: of Action #2 or Marvel Mystery b/w "annual" :wishluck: that you will be selling?

I wish! The Action #2 took me 5-6 years to get just my one copy and the Annual is waaaaayyyy too rich for me, even a coverless copy.

Wonderworld Comics #9 Lou Fine cover!

Bought this last year, very very hard to find. And as luck would have it, bought a very nice copy from Alanna recently. Bought this one as a Fair/Good, cover detached and completely split. Book is complete though. Selling at cost.

Selling: $135

Wonderworld9.jpg

Wonderworld9back.jpg

Love that WonderWorld and I was happy I checked first, because I seem to have one...

I've always admired your collection, Vaughn, it's nice to have a focus:) Good luck with the sale!

You want to see how bad my Trooper OCD is? Send me your email address and I'll send you my collection tracker on excel, it's fricken sweet and took me a long time to make.