• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signatures, sketches, and a few blanks

35 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a few items. Some have been listed before and will have lower prices. Other stuff will be new. First unconditional :takeit: in the thread takes it, but I'm open to offers via PM.

Shipping will be $8 no matter how many slabs you buy. If you buy 4 slabs, shipping is still $8 (U.S. only...PM me for a quote if you're outside the US). Shipping for raw books will be exact.

No probation listers. If a probation lister tries to buy a book and you're the first person to call him out on it publicly, take 10% off your order. (thumbs u (one flew under the radar on my last sale and no one caught it, including me. :tonofbricks: )

Checks are preferred, but paypal is ok too. :)

Offers encouraged.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #2 1st print

CGC 9.6 SS signed + sketched by Eastman

GPA from 3 years ago is $76 with Eastman and Laird with a sketch. GPA from last year is $218 with just Eastman's sig. (shrug)

$160

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles02-1stPrintSS96.jpg

Civil War #3 Turner Variant

CGC 9.8 SS

signed by Dexter Vines, Michael Turner, Stan Lee, and Joe Simon

$275

CivilWar3.jpg

Futurama #1

Signed by West, LaMarche, Lamarr, Cohen, and a sketch by Morrison. Lamarr (Hermes from the show) wrote "Great Lion of Zion". lol

$275

Futurama1-Zoidberg.jpg

New Avengers Project TPB

CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by Sayger, Thomas, Moreno, Saviuk, Rousseau, Smith, Johnson, & Epting (8 total)

$65

NewAvengersProject1.jpg

Spider-man 2099 meets Spider-man

CGC 9.6 SS

Signed & Sketched by Rick Leonardi (creator of Spidey 2099)

$45

Spider-man2099meetsSpider-man.jpg

Green Goblin by J. Scott Campbell

CGC 9.8 SS

This is the one that a probation lister tried to buy in another thread and ended up not sending payment. :omeh Had I known he was on the list, I'd have never held the book for him.

$200

DarkAvengers1-CampbellGreenGoblin.jpg