• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - The Pinstripe Empire is Striking Back!!

109 posts in this topic

The only thing that has been "Established" is the facts that RSox fans can't take a joke,

are less likely than the Buffalo Bills of seeing a Champsionship won in their lifetime,

and deserve the nickname that they carry "Mindividual_without_enough_empathys" 100 percent!!!

Red Sox fans lost their joking mood in 1978 about the time Bucky Dent came to town. "Mindividual_without_enough_empathys" is generic for anybody from Massachusetts. I could be wrong but I think it mainly stems from the way they drive, erratically. They certainly do deserve it 100%.

CRC

The only thing that has been "Established" is the facts that RSox fans can't take a joke,

are less likely than the Buffalo Bills of seeing a Champsionship won in their lifetime,

and deserve the nickname that they carry "Mindividual_without_enough_empathys" 100 percent!!!

Red Sox fans lost their joking mood in 1978 about the time Bucky Dent came to town. "Mindividual_without_enough_empathys" is generic for anybody from Massachusetts. I could be wrong but I think it mainly stems from the way they drive, erratically. They certainly do deserve it 100%.

CRC

Allright then MA-holes it is. It's just easy putting you all in the same boat

wherever the origin.

This is because the first MLB game I ever went to was NYY vs BRS in '77 Yankee Stadium

where the memories that stemmed from that game were Reggies home runs, a Drunk RSox fan poring beer down my 7yr old yankee shirt wearing brothers' back and my Old Man beating the craap outta him afterwards for doing so.

Man I love this sport and what a great memory! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Allright then MA-holes it is. It's just easy putting you all in the same boat

wherever the origin.

shocked.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

This is because the first MLB game I ever went to was NYY vs BRS in '77 Yankee Stadium

where the memories that stemmed from that game were Reggies home runs, a Drunk RSox fan poring beer down my 7yr old yankee shirt wearing brothers' back and my Old Man beating the craap outta him afterwards for doing so.

Man I love this sport and what a great memory!

First game I ever went to my old man had gotten tickets, first row, right behind the Red Sox dugout. I was eight or so but still will never forget seeing the likes of Jim Rice and Dwight Evans, looking right into their faces as they stepped down into the dugout. They were like gods to me. And Carl Yastrzemski driving a ball off the left-center field wall.

Been to the Bronx. Saw the Yanks kick the Tigers arsses. Cecil Fielder hit a homer for Detroit that I swear never went higher than 20 feet. It was like a lazer. I truly respect anyone standing closer to the batter than an outfielder.

CRC

For the people who complain about the scoring in AL games, I would just like you to know the Angels won their 7th in a row and their 2nd 1-0 win of the season, this time over the Rays. Lackey pitched a complete game shutout and has won 3 in a row after being shelled in the beginning of the season.

GO HALOS!!!!

For the people who complain about the scoring in AL games, I would just like you to know the Angels won their 7th in a row and their 2nd 1-0 win of the season, this time over the Rays. Lackey pitched a complete game shutout and has won 3 in a row after being shelled in the beginning of the season.

GO HALOS!!!!

Best record in baseball! thumbsup2.gif

Sorry to break it to you Halo fans, but your team isn't even going to make the playoffs!

The A's will win the west with their usual second half kick to end the year, Boston will get the wildcard and the Yanks will win the east. That'll leave some tomato can for the central.

You're gonna be outside looking! cool-smiley-002.gif

Sorry to break it to you Halo fans, but your team isn't even going to make the playoffs!

The A's will win the west with their usual second half kick to end the year, Boston will get the wildcard and the Yanks will win the east. That'll leave some tomato can for the central.

Oakland? OAKLAND?! Yeah, just ignore that 8 game losing streak they just ended, huh? grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

Keep dreaming..... tonofbricks.gif