• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men,Hulk,Avengers,ASM,FF,Conan,Batman 20% OFF EVERYTHING UNEMPLOYMENT SALE!

453 posts in this topic

NOTE: I just added a page by page breakdown of what's left on Page 43. That way you don't have to wade through dozens of pages to see what's left (thumbs u

Greetings everyone! Hopefully everyone had a great week with minimal drama and lots of smooth sailing. It's been 4 weeks since I lost my job and unemployment kinda sorta sucks. I know things will get better - I just need to be patient.

This is GREAT news for you since in lieu of a paycheck I need to sell some books to pay the rent. That means big discounts across the board.

As always, this guy :takeit: rules all! No exceptions!

Send me a PM if you have a question or would like to make me an offer. Due to my current state of affairs I don't see myself turning down many offers, especially if you're interested in multiple books. I'm pretty much a pushover as a salesman right now (thumbs u

Shipping & stuff:

I ship anywhere and everywhere! Domestically 1-2 books ship First Class in a box for $4.50 which includes Delivery Confirmation. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. The Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box is a great option - I can safely ship 20 comics with delivery confirmation for $11.70

Internationally I ship First Class Air Mail for any packages under 4 pounds and Global Priority for those over 4 pounds. Shipping to Canada is $5.50 for 1-2 books and $6.50 for 3-5.

***100% Satisfaction Guaranteed***

:popcorn:

Good luck with your inteviews, Mark!

Bats and Tecs :cloud9: Uber high grade perhaps?

Thanks Scoot! :applause: Yes, some Bats and Tecs but no Adams books. Covers yes, interiors no. I have 4 or 5 SA Tecs and a few high mid grade Bats #235 & 239 coming up. Some in the 330s as well. And 3 sweet copies of Tec #500 too.

Good luck Mark!

:gossip: Don't wear your Superman costume to the interview, that's frowned upon outside of these boards.

Even my underoos?

Just when I started posting late last night the boards went down for their nightly maintenance :pullhair: Guess I'll have to play catchup this morning.

Superman #272 NM- 9.2, might go 9.4

Glossy & clean with sharp colors & sweet spine.This one is pretty amazing.

I subtracted for a bindery tear and 2 small patches of color loss - both issues production related

2011 OSPG: $70.00

$45.00

sup272001.jpg

sup272a.jpg