• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions Fall/Winter 2011 - Full Sets only

124 posts in this topic

Please add: Warlord of Mars (2010)

I have a Warlord of Mars #3 CGC SS 9.8 signed by J. Scott Campbell.

Warlord of Mars: The original warrior of Mars comes to Dynamite! Warlord of Mars is an incredible enhancement of the classic Edgar Rice Burroughs story, Princess of Mars. If you thought you knew the story, think again! Featuring John Carter, an ex-cavalry officer in the Confederate Army who finds himself mysteriously transported to Mars, joined on his adventures by Tars Tarkas, his Martian comrade, and Dejah Thoris, a Martian Princess.

Can you split the Lady Death 1994-1995 Registry set up? It's a giant mess of books from The Reckoning/Mini Series, Between Heaven & Hell, and parts of The Crucible. Not to mention the 15th Anniversary issues which weren't even issued by CHAOS! Comics for Heaven's sake! Those should all be individual Registry sets. There are more than enough books to fill both registries. It doesn't have spaces for the Reprints or Platinum Editions of the Reckoning/Mini Series.

Slots for the ever popular limited Ashcans wouldn't hurt either. I mean if you have slots for Previews, Micro Premiums, and Preludes....you might as well include the Ashcans.

PS: Can you also add a Registry set for:

Evil Ernie: Straight To Hell

Evil Ernie: Revenge

Evil Ernie: Resurrection.

There is only one choice on there now and it's for the original Malibu/Eternity set.

Thank you for your time.

You should also probably add registry slots for the Octagon Sketch Cover Editions. They were limted to just 8 books per a series, but they are high dollar books as far as CHAOS! stuff goes. My Avatar picture is of my graded CGC 9.6 Octagon of Evil Ernie Straight to Hell (Octagon sketch by Steven Hughes).

I have this fantastic book and no slot to put it in!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Administrator
I would like to request a Smokey Bear set:

Starting with his 1st appearance: Forest Fire #nn Commercial Comics 1949

Than his second appearance in Four Color Comics #653

Ensuing - his other appearances in Four Color Comics, the Gold Key series, More Kite Fun and whatever other books you or others would like to add Gemma.

Can you provide me with a list of the other appearances? Thanks!

Ensuing - his other appearances in Four Color Comics, the Gold Key series, More Kite Fun and whatever other books you or others would like to add Gemma.

Not my request but FYI

The only kite fun book is cgc labeled as:

Kite Fun Book nn 1984 Smokey Bear/SCE

There are several other obscure smokey bear giveaways, including some CGC hasn't graded any copies of yet.

Sure thing Gemma. I will hopefully be able to get to it tonight.

I think this is where I need to be...

Can you add the

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from IDW including variants and the Ashcan

Turtlemania white, silver, and gold

and the Archie Series?

Not bad suggestions, but I'd recommend giving a listing of the exact issues/variants you'd like added. Especially with a variant-heavy series like the new TMNT. Gemma maintains this registry and the easier you can make her job, the more likely it is that your request will be honored.

Welcome to the boards!

Well there are definitely a lot of Smokey Bear funny books out there. After too late of a night finding all of Smokey's appearances via Overstreet and the Net this is what I compiled in chronological order. (I think its fairly close at least. I got tired around the Gold Key vs. March of Comics dates, so I just left them in block format)

Gemma and any fellow furry, forest fire fighting friend admirers, please input any critiques to my proposed set - good or bad. And Gemma please feel free to arrange or totally rearrange them how you think is best suited.

Thanks again Gemma!!

Forest Fire #nn Commercial Comics (1949)

Four Color Comics #653 Dell (1955)

Four Color Comics #708 Dell (1956)

Four Color Comics #754 Dell (1956)

Four Color Comics #818 Dell (1957)

Four Color Comics #932 Dell (1958)

Four Color Comics #1016 Dell (1959) 

The True Story of Smokey the Bear Western Publishing/U.S. Forest Service Giveaway Reprints first 16 pages of Four Color #932 (1959) 

Four Color Comics #1119  Dell (1960)

The True Story of Smokey the Bear Western Publishing//U.S. Forest Service Giveaway Reprints first 16 pages of Four Color #932   (1960) 

Four Color Comics #1214  Dell (1961)

The Blazing Forest #nn Western Publishing (1962)

March of Comics #234 K.K. Publications/Western Publishing (04/1962)

The True Story of Smokey the Bear Western Publishing//U.S. Forest Service Giveaway Reprints first 16 pages of Four Color #932  (1964)

The True Story of Smokey the Bear Western Publishing//U.S. Forest Service Giveaway Reprints first 16 pages of Four Color #932  (1969) 

Smokey Bear #1 - #13 Gold Key (1970-1973)

March of Comics #362 K.K. Publications/Western Publishing (1971)

March of Comics #372 K.K. Publications/Western Publishing (1972)

March of Comics #383 K.K. Publications/Western Publishing (1973)

March of Comics #407 K.K. Publications/Western Publishing (1975)

Kite Fun Book #nn 1984 Smokey Bear/SCE Pacific. Gas & Electric.... (1984)

The True Story of Smokey the Bear Western Publishing//U.S. Forest Service Giveaway Reprints first 16 pages of Four Color #932  Spanish Ed. (1989)

The True Story of Smokey the Bear Western Publishing//U.S. Forest Service Giveaway Reprints first 16 pages of Four Color #932 (1991)

Bulletman (Fawcett)

Canteen Kate (St. John)

Thanks!

It's really neat to see someone with a collection of your caliber investing time in the registry. It's fun to look through your sets.

Bulletman (Fawcett)

Canteen Kate (St. John)

Thanks!

It's really neat to see someone with a collection of your caliber investing time in the registry. It's fun to look through your sets.

Well said. (thumbs u

I feel the same way about Cheetah. He is huge asset, extremely knowledgeable, always courteous and friendy, most of all - his passion for comics and the Registry

is truly cool to see. (Moreover I view his sets as a reference a lot times over Comic Book Database, Comic Vine and Marvel's Bibliography! lol!!)