• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap GN & TPB lots! EC Annuals, Moore, Gaiman, etc. Blowing these out!

42 posts in this topic

Chris,

I'll sell them to you for my cost once I read em. Deal?

Btw, I really wanted those Vaults of Horror (to read not necessarily own) so if you wanted to exchange or let me borrow at some point...

Bruce

Chris,

Btw, I really wanted those Vaults of Horror (to read not necessarily own) so if you wanted to exchange or let me borrow at some point...

Bruce

Thats pretty awesome of you Bruce, yet another reason why I love being a member of these boards. (thumbs u

the vault of horror were taken by someone else though, unless that wasnt aimed at me :)

Chris,

Bruce

Let put down the beer so that I have both hands on the keyboard. I meant Shock Suspense Stories that you got.

Chris,

Bruce

Thats pretty awesome of you Bruce, yet another reason why I love being a member of these boards. (thumbs u

the vault of horror were taken by someone else though, unless that wasnt aimed at me :)

Maybe he meant the Shock SS's. That's cool if you guys work a trade for reading purposes. That's what these babies are all about. (thumbs u

Chris, that's all I was planning to sell for now, but maybe I could list my Sin City's and Preachers if there's interest. I'm trying to upgrade all my trades to hardbacks and archives where possible, so that's the impetus for this thread.

Chris,

Bruce

Maybe he meant the Shock SS's. That's cool if you guys work a trade for reading purposes. That's what these babies are all about. (thumbs u

Chris, that's all I was planning to sell for now, but maybe I could list my Sin City's and Preachers if there's interest. I'm trying to upgrade all my trades to hardbacks and archives where possible, so that's the impetus for this thread.

No problem , jjust glad I got in when I did. Some great stuff here.

Wife caught me looking on the boards when I was supposed to be making her something to eat :) "why dont you look through some of the boxes you do have before you buy more comics" :/ women...(though I am incredibly lucky to have her. she supports everything I do and gave up making a fuss about comics a while back)