• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

Going to start posting here in about an hour or so kids... I better see me some contest entries too.

Really tho can the first one out the gate be topped?

I don't know but I snickered all through Neuro-Science II today just thinking about it. :)

Booster is showin all these lazy shatlovers how its done :)

Love it sir... the Red Rupp is definatly getting his azz handed to him there. :)

I hear a little green, rotary dial phone calling Animal Cops right now to stop this inappropriate puppy abuse :)

WITCHBLADE ANIMATED # 1 - $3

I've got TWO COPIES of this for $3 each. Look at the roster of talent there at the bottom... this is like a Batman Animated teamup... but without Batman.

SOLD ONE COPY TO LUIS

SOLD ONE COPY TO SSS5RMP

WITCHBLADE ANIMATED # 1 - $3

I've got TWO COPIES of this for $3 each. Look at the roster of talent there at the bottom... this is like a Batman Animated teamup... but without Batman.

0clooneython80688.jpg

never saw this b4 :takeit: x1 please

Just so all knows... I forgot to update what sold last night when I got back on here tonight. Hopefully there will be no overlap... but rest assured it will all be updated asap.

xxx ooo Rupp Ppur