• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

TOMB OF DRACULA: DAY OF BLOOD, NIGHT OF REDEMPTION #1,2,3 - ALL $5

I've got THREE SETS of this at $5 each... but I'm going to hold one of them.

SOLD ONE SET TO MEDICAR

SOLD ONE SET TO BOOSTERGOLD

Someone won a set a few CT's back and I only could find a issue one for them. So in true Rupp fashion, I refunded the price of the set and gave them the #1. Whoever that was, I will gladly hold this set for you until I hear from you. Its only fair. :)

0clooneython80667.jpg

52 # 1 - 26 - ALL FOR $25

Thats right shatlovers... get the entire first half of DCs mega crossover hit "52" for less than a buck a book here. Thats 26 issues (1 thru 26) for only $25! Somebody do the math and tell me how much money I'm losing here! F it... if you're happy ... then Rupps happy :)

0clooneython80664.jpg

Rupp, here's my entry.

I wouldn't punch a dog, even if you looked like one :grin: so I called upon my next favorite kind of beast to do it.

YOU'VE BEEN SERVED! :hi:

CATPUNCH-final.jpg

Rupp, here's my entry.

I wouldn't punch a dog, even if you looked like one :grin: so I called upon my next favorite kind of beast to do it.

YOU'VE BEEN SERVED! :hi:

CATPUNCH-final.jpg

This is gonna be the best contest ever ! Fantastic sir ! I am literally getting the beat out of me and I' lovin' it :roflmao:

JUDGE DREDD VS ALIENS # 1,2,3,4 - SET - $6

I've got THREE SETS of this for $6 a set. Great story here that I just wish could be the next movie... but it will never happen.

SOLD ONE SET TO MARVELFANGIRL

0clooneython80662.jpg

TOMB OF DRACULA: DAY OF BLOOD, NIGHT OF REDEMPTION #1,2,3 - ALL $5

I've got THREE SETS of this at $5 each... but I'm going to hold one of them.

Someone won a set a few CT's back and I only could find a issue one for them. So in true Rupp fashion, I refunded the price of the set and gave them the #1. Whoever that was, I will gladly hold this set for you until I hear from you. Its only fair. :)

0clooneython80667.jpg

:takeit: 1 set