• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

Thats it for tonight guys... I will break out more tmrw.

Had some great Contest entries tonight too. If anyone needs Rupp pics to cut & paste with... just PM me or look back at CT8's big contest :)

No, these are cheap dates:

How could the guy in the front row seem so comfortable with the situation? His girl is tiny, unnaturally white, with a barely accessible mouth. Meanwhile the stud to his right has his woman decked out in the finest jean leggings, her skin has a perfect olive complexion, and she seems much more capable. Also, he has a ridonkulous cellie on his belt. Holla at your boys!!

52 # 1 - 26 - ALL FOR $25

Thats right shatlovers... get the entire first half of DCs mega crossover hit "52" for less than a buck a book here. Thats 26 issues (1 thru 26) for only $25! Somebody do the math and tell me how much money I'm losing here! F it... if you're happy ... then Rupps happy :)

0clooneython80664.jpg

Love this set. I sent it down and got it bound into two volumes.

100_0572.jpg

100_0574.jpg

TOMB OF DRACULA: DAY OF BLOOD, NIGHT OF REDEMPTION #1,2,3 - ALL $5

I've got THREE SETS of this at $5 each... but I'm going to hold one of them.

Someone won a set a few CT's back and I only could find a issue one for them. So in true Rupp fashion, I refunded the price of the set and gave them the #1. Whoever that was, I will gladly hold this set for you until I hear from you. Its only fair. :)

0clooneython80667.jpg

:takeit: 1 set please

52 # 1 - 26 - ALL FOR $25

Thats right shatlovers... get the entire first half of DCs mega crossover hit "52" for less than a buck a book here. Thats 26 issues (1 thru 26) for only $25! Somebody do the math and tell me how much money I'm losing here! F it... if you're happy ... then Rupps happy :)

0clooneython80664.jpg

Love this set. I sent it down and got it bound into two volumes.

100_0572.jpg

100_0574.jpg

thats very cool.

This took me far too long. If I'm going to do this, I've gotta stop doing it with Paint.

Moses3_3.jpg

Might do another tomorrow. Might not.

Will I go to hell if I keep laughing at this over the course of the day?

Rupp 3:16 .... brilliant sir. :roflmao:

Where's the burning bush tho? :roflmao: