• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

52 # 1 - 26 - ALL FOR $25

Thats right shatlovers... get the entire first half of DCs mega crossover hit "52" for less than a buck a book here. Thats 26 issues (1 thru 26) for only $25! Somebody do the math and tell me how much money I'm losing here! F it... if you're happy ... then Rupps happy :)

0clooneython80664.jpg

Love this set. I sent it down and got it bound into two volumes.

100_0572.jpg

100_0574.jpg

thats very cool.

I must agree... very cool :headbang:

aw who care's about sleep... and the tigers are slightly ahead... speaking of slightly missing heads....

Straight from 8.37 mile... down on Main Street... right across from Kid Rocks house (which is next to the corner where Eminem used to buy his oxy)..... I give you the Motor City Madman.... MR. DETROIT ROCK CITY HIMDAMSELF..........

DEEEEETROOOOOIIIIT MMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEE !

This took me far too long. If I'm going to do this, I've gotta stop doing it with Paint.

Moses3_3.jpg

Might do another tomorrow. Might not.

Will I go to hell if I keep laughing at this over the course of the day?

Rupp 3:16 .... brilliant sir. :roflmao:

Where's the burning bush tho? :roflmao:

Here she is :foryou:TeriHatcher-20110219.jpg

This took me far too long. If I'm going to do this, I've gotta stop doing it with Paint.

Moses3_3.jpg

Might do another tomorrow. Might not.

Will I go to hell if I keep laughing at this over the course of the day?

Rupp 3:16 .... brilliant sir. :roflmao:

Where's the burning bush tho? :roflmao:

Here she is :foryou:TeriHatcher-20110219.jpg

Sex, religion with a little bit of violence... we cover all bases here at Clooneython central :grin:

THREAD IS UPDATED.... finally. I feel that some good contest entries are going to show this afternoon and evening....

I'm impressed with the quality and effort being put forth here so far. Especially by the new blood to Clooneython.

That said... Rupp is upping the prize for the CRUCIFY/BEAT OUT RUPP CONTEST.

Now along with the slabbed 9.6 Secret Invasion # 1 & 2 prize... I'm adding this as well...

UNCANNY X-MEN # 211 CGC 9.6 - WHITE PAGES

IMG_1959.jpg

Thats THREE SLABS just for having a little fun and doing pretty much what what every third Torch Bearer who has their big toe tickling their basil ganglia wants to do to ole Rupp right now... yep hand me my AZZ !

Go here to read up on the lack of rules for this contest and bring your A game :) ....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5150602&fpart=42

I accidently realized that I took this picture at a 28 degree angle... I hope that ok. Whats that buzzing sound? Something flyin' around me ear? Hmm must have been my imagination or too many drugs at the Survivior concert back in '85. :cool:

Since I've got a few PMs about where to get pics of my sweet azz to beat on... I will post a few just to make it that much easier to give my away :)

As long as you have it posted by tonight at MIDNIGHT EST... then you're in the running. Its gonna have to be brilliant to beat whats been brought-en already... but I gots faith in ya ;)

Grunt on shatlovers.... grunt on! :headbang:

As promised... here are some old standby pics for the lazy out there to use to cut and paste with... have fun stormin' the castle kids...

.... AND PUTTIN' A BIBLICAL BEATDOWN ON RUPP'S AZZ ! :)

Really no excuse not to join in the contest now... unless you yella or girly-like.

IMG_0771-1-1.jpg

IMG_1546-1.jpg

IMG_0777-1-2.jpg

IMG_0250-1.jpg

IMG_0212-2.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Van Damme Palm Punch has caused blood to spritz from Rupp's chest pores ...and spit two drops of the human bean juice out my eye !

I liiiiiiiiiike it !

Contest entry recorded... many thanks for bustin' my worthless azz :)

AVENGERS # 7 - BLANK VARIANTS - $3

I've got a stack of these. I'd say 10, all high grade (9.4 - 9.6 - 9.?).

Snag em for $3 each.

SOLD FIVE BEST COPIES TO SVNDST1030

SOLD ONE COPY TO AWAX

SOLD TWO COPIES TO BOOSTERGOLD

0clooneython80503.jpg

first off, Mr. Clooney would like to clarify that under normal circumstances he would not be mentally beating up the Rupp (as shown in the following photograph).

clooney1.jpg

That said, having otherwordly powers at his disposable, he has allowed me to submit the following entry for the contest:

clooney2.jpg

first off, Mr. Clooney would like to clarify that under normal circumstances he would not be mentally beating up the Rupp (as shown in the following photograph).

clooney1.jpg

That said, having otherwordly powers at his disposable, he has allowed me to submit the following entry for the contest:

clooney2.jpg

LOVE IT LUIS ! :)

I never thought of inflicting pain via telepathy.

My azz is beat via brain-fry :banana:

love it love it love it love it love it! :golfclap: