• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

Someone buy this shiz I'm tired of seeing it at every clooneython lol

Don't listen to that crazy Shaven guy... this is all....er ... one owner original collection, never seen the light of day except for the flash from my camera gruntrolls.

I like to call this the....

COMPLETELY RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW COLLECTION !

That Kev guy aint got a clue... but he does have good taste in books... but other than that ... a complete loon ;)

Now just kidding. Im really his sister.

Wait what?

THATS RIGHT! RUPP'S A WOMAN! ha HA! The steelwool has been yanked from thine lids of eyes.

Wait what? He's not a wo...? He's a little bit of both and...some of that mixed in too...? What? Really?

THAT'S RIGHT! It has been just discovered that RUPP is really....

80'S POP SENSATION.... FALCO !

FACO.jpg

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids! :devil:

rupp-1.jpg

mmm...low tech MSpaint skills paying off as Rupp gets what's comin' to his lovin' self :cloud9:

Deep penatration from the barrel of... The Rifleman. :o

Don't know which is worse... my gettin it on the bizness end of Chuck "The CKnob" Conners or the lack of care on the little boys face. It hurts on so many levels. :cry:

I think Snake's simple, yet effective use of Microsoft Works has allowed him a possible high ranking in the BEAT RUPP'S AZZ CUT & PASTE CONTEST.

Well done sir... well done :golfclap:

rupp-1.jpg

mmm...low tech MSpaint skills paying off as Rupp gets what's comin' to his lovin' self :cloud9:

Don't know which is worse... my gettin it on the bizness end of Chuck "The CKnob" Conners or the lack of care on the little boys face. It hurts on so many levels. :cry:

I think Snake's simple, yet effective use of Microsoft Works has allowed him a possible high ranking in the BEAT RUPP'S AZZ CUT & PASTE CONTEST.

This is wrong on so many levels......, that it's sure to win!

rupp-1.jpg

This is wrong on so many levels......, that it's sure to win!

I think you should post one to beat it sir :grin:

Beatin' Rupp's AZZ is a fantasy dream date to some. Give them what they desire... visual confirmation of my slip into the arms of.... AN AZZ BEATIN' :headbang: