• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Planets, Fights, Lornas THREAD CLOSED!

156 posts in this topic

That Mystery Men is an awesome book. Lou Fine... :cloud9:

I't's quite ridiculously pretty. Had a lazy night last night - back to the salt mines later today with three or four of the best Jumbo covers and some Lorna TJG - or is that TJQ?

Will also be listing the 8 remaining Catmans on another site so look out for those as well!

That Mystery Men is an awesome book. Lou Fine... :cloud9:

I't's quite ridiculously pretty. Had a lazy night last night - back to the salt mines later today with three or four of the best Jumbo covers and some Lorna TJG - or is that TJQ?

#1 thru 5 = TJQ

#6 thru 26 = TJG

:popcorn:

whaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

lol If I thought there was any danger of someone actually buying it I might not have listed it!

ok, we're good. i fully expect you to die with that one a part of your patrimony [is it "patrimouny" over there?]

whaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

lol If I thought there was any danger of someone actually buying it I might not have listed it!

ok, we're good. i fully expect you to die with that one a part of your patrimony [is it "patrimouny" over there?]

I think you mean "patrimoany", especially when I'm complainin'!