• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC: Which artists do (Quality) Con Sketches?

54 posts in this topic

Mike, is it on the second floor? All I know if the layout is the topographical map on their site.

PS: Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I'm Googling the names and there's a lot of great suggestions in there.

Hey Sean,

Yes it's 2nd floor but the 2nd floor is also on the same level as the street entrance

But no worries, they really outdid themselves with this years NYCC program. Thick book with a gatefold floor map in the middle...makes things really easy for everybody! :)

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Just came back from the Javits

For those that made it last year, the artist alley section is the main section

and the main section is now artist alley :)

Countdown...

so is the CGC Booth and Artist Alley over the river and thru the woods?

it was horrible they were so far from each other last year.

Mike, is it on the second floor? All I know if the layout is the topographical map on their site.

PS: Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I'm Googling the names and there's a lot of great suggestions in there.

Hey Sean,

Yes it's 2nd floor but the 2nd floor is also on the same level as the street entrance

But no worries, they really outdid themselves with this years NYCC program. Thick book with a gatefold floor map in the middle...makes things really easy for everybody! :)

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

No four day pass for me :( Now I wish I bought those instead, but no do overs.

We should be arriving at the hotel in Brooklyn tomorrow about 3 PM, and I'll be at the Con first thing on Friday. :whee:

I wish my wife was as excited about the con as me, but she's very excited about New York. God help me if she slips away. She has a credit card. :flamed:

Just came back from the Javits

For those that made it last year, the artist alley section is the main section

and the main section is now artist alley :)

Countdown...

so is the CGC Booth and Artist Alley over the river and thru the woods?

it was horrible they were so far from each other last year.

Someone at the Javits got the memo...AA and the CGC booth are really close to each other! :banana: