• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC sketches

59 posts in this topic

Mike Lilly, and once again it's worth mentioning what a really cool guy he is. He got a little ink on the back so he did a quickie sketch over it to avoid a CGC downgrade.

Awesome sketch! Always love seeing one of my favorite characters, especially when it's done so well. Congrats!

All these great sketches are making me wonder why I have yet to attend a con :screwy: . The sketch opps on here are great but there is some great talent at these shows.

I'm so hyped. Cos got me an Adi Granov sketch cover CGC SS :banana: I've been trying to get a bust from him for a while now. Can't wait to post it up when it arrives. Just wanted to say thanks to Cos :hi:

I didnt know he was there until the last day! If he was there thurs or fri would have def gotten something by him

I didn't know either :o

Cos surprised me and just got it for me without me knowing. How cool is that? :acclaim:

I'm so hyped. Cos got me an Adi Granov sketch cover CGC SS :banana: I've been trying to get a bust from him for a while now. Can't wait to post it up when it arrives. Just wanted to say thanks to Cos :hi:

I didnt know he was there until the last day! If he was there thurs or fri would have def gotten something by him

Cos surprised me and just got it for me without me knowing. How cool is that? :acclaim:

That is awesome! :applause: Congrats Lloyd!

:headbang: Got a battle damage spidey from Mr. Granov

Finally got some pics back from NYC

Got these 2 arranged for my brother..with boardie help of course! ..kudos Torrey :) Also thanks to Brian and JJ for the BN blanks

Tim Sale Scarecrow

Scarecrow2.jpg

Suydam Zombie Spiderman (kinda lol )

Zombie2.jpg

Lets see it Sean :banana:

I dont have a pic of it......but wow the detail was amazing.

I caught him when I was at Tim Sale's booth. He was a REALLY nice guy and did not have a real setup.......but BAM he knocked the sketch out of the park!