• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed :)

28 posts in this topic

:hi:

Last few sales of this fine book have been crazy on eBay, and I figure it is time to let the duplicate go while the getting is good. I bought this from Dre who graded it the copies out at 9.4/9.6...I am not so good at making that distinction, so let's just say it is NM, if you get a NM+ yay for you :whee:

Those sales have been in the $150 range, so how about $130 shipped domestically to the US? I would be willing to consider international as well, but shipping would, of course, be extra with insurance required. :takeit: or accepted trade offer wins the book by time stamp (public or PM). Payment can be paypal, cash (your risk :eek: ), check, or USPO money order.

I am also kind of bored tonight, so feel free to post trade offers to the thread...I will let you know if it is a no go, or under consideration...so hopefully that will make the one book thread a little more entertaining and possibly land me something fun(thumbs u

lbcc.jpg

Some requested info (at least as best as I can answer hm )

I am pretty eclectic in my collecting so feel free to offer whatever you like (thumbs u

For those that need more guidance than that, I am working on and/or hoarding the following books at present...

ASM

Brave and the Bold

Wonder Woman

Mary Marvel

Pre-Code Horror

Lady Mechanika

Dead @ 17

Hope that helps :)

I'll give you bosco for it :wishluck:

hm

You have my interest...unfortunately another offer has come in via PM...and currently takes the lead over Bosco (but feel free to sweeten the deal on that one :) )

:gossip:

Currently considering an offer of $60 and a CGC 9.8 Lady Mechanika 1 (Benitez Cover)

It's a Stuff of Legend blank with a Boogeyman sketch by Charles Paul Wilson III. CGC SS 9.8

(thumbs u

Appreciate it, but not a title I have gotten into...for now, I think the first offer remains the front runner.

:gossip: $60 and a LM 1 CGC 9.8 for those keeping track at home

Thanks so much for the offer though :)

What titles are you into?

Willing to give anything a good think...but here is the list of what I am working on at present (thumbs u

ASM

Brave and the Bold

Wonder Woman

Mary Marvel

Pre-Code Horror

Lady Mechanika

Dead @ 17