• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS

39 posts in this topic

Starchild1+2 NM Signed $10

This freaked me out...They are both signed on the inside title page and the first one is signed "To Kevin - Best"...what are the chances that the original owner and I would both be named Kevin :o

starchild1.jpg

starchild2.jpg

This was actually a decent series for those that like more reading material in their comics versus loads of artwork.

:cloud9:

lol yeah I know lots of people like it. Wolverine was one of my favorite characters and the more they did to fill in his back story the more I hated it. After this came out I quit buying Wolverine books.

As far as I'm concerned Weapon X happened and all the other stuff is a mixture of memory implants and real memories...this doesn't even exist in my mind.

The only reason I have it was because it came with a group of books.

No offence meant. I figured someone that liked it already would be after it not someone who would be discouraged by me hating it.

:foryou:

lol yeah I know lots of people like it. Wolverine was one of my favorite characters and the more they did to fill in his back story the more I hated it. After this came out I quit buying Wolverine books.

As far as I'm concerned Weapon X happened and all the other stuff is a mixture of memory implants and real memories...this doesn't even exist in my mind.

The only reason I have it was because it came with a group of books.

No offence meant. I figured someone that liked it already would be after it not someone who would be discouraged by me hating it.

:foryou:

None taken...I didn't write it (shrug)

(thumbs u