• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boondock Saints SS

24 posts in this topic

I've got both issues of In Nomine Patris available, both signed by the Saints.

$30 Each + $11 Shipping. Insurance is extra

Free Shipping if you buy both.

First up:

book1a.jpg

label1ps.jpg

Second Book

book2a.jpg

label2o.jpg

No probies

Paypal or Check Accepted

First :takeit: wins.

Two double signed SS books for less than the signing fees????? :frustrated: CAIRA!!

Fast as a ninja on skates baby!!!!

Two double signed SS books for less than the signing fees????? :frustrated: CAIRA!!

Fast as a ninja on skates baby!!!!

Defeated again by the ninja's eternal enemies, stairs and fences.

Those are actually a rollerskater's eternal enemies. Ninja's eternal enemies are daylight and too much Wendy's.

$30 each?

:takeit: both

nnnnnnnnnooooooo.... I can't believe I missed this! Would have been an instant buy!!

I have other Boondocks Saints SS books I might have to part with in the future, so keep your eyes open.

Really? After seeing this listing, I searched eBay and came up with nothing. :-(

My girlfriend loves both movies and these would have been excellent gifts for display in our library. She was pretty mad that I missed these. I was even on this site several times this past weekend, don't know how I didn't see these. doh!

Would be super interested if you ever put any more up for sale, for sure!

$30 each?

:takeit: both

nnnnnnnnnooooooo.... I can't believe I missed this! Would have been an instant buy!!

I have other Boondocks Saints SS books I might have to part with in the future, so keep your eyes open.

Really? After seeing this listing, I searched eBay and came up with nothing. :-(

My girlfriend loves both movies and these would have been excellent gifts for display in our library. She was pretty mad that I missed these. I was even on this site several times this past weekend, don't know how I didn't see these. doh!

Would be super interested if you ever put any more up for sale, for sure!

Nothing on eBay from me right now. I usually try selling here first. I'll send you a PM if it happens. I'm clearing out some of my extras right now trying to justify (and afford) a few new purchases, but these two were the only ones I am willing to part with right now.

My girlfriend loves both movies and these would have been excellent gifts for display in our library. She was pretty mad that I missed these.

Show her the Ninjas on roller skates video, that should help her understand..or at least distract her for a few minutes so you can slip out the door.

My girlfriend loves both movies and these would have been excellent gifts for display in our library. She was pretty mad that I missed these.

Show her the Ninjas on roller skates video, that should help her understand..or at least distract her for a few minutes so you can slip out the door.

Wait, you have a girlfriend that was mad you didnt spend money on comics?

does she have a sister?