• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boondock Saints SS

24 posts in this topic

What made these 9.4?

From what I could see, the lower left corner is damaged on both and the first one has some tiny color breaks near the spine. But I'll admit I don't have the best eye for such things.

These books are notoriously bad from a production standpoint. I looked at 50+ copies in Chicago and didn't see one that was over a 9.2-9.4. I passed on them due to the cost of getting the books done, and subsequently was fortunate enough to pick an SS copy up from a Boardie.

My girlfriend loves both movies and these would have been excellent gifts for display in our library. She was pretty mad that I missed these.

Show her the Ninjas on roller skates video, that should help her understand..or at least distract her for a few minutes so you can slip out the door.

Wait, you have a girlfriend that was mad you didnt spend money on comics?

does she have a sister?

\

Well, unfortunately, she is adopted. But she does have a half-sister, though I can't speak to her personality as I've never met her. And to be fair, she was more mad that I didn't hop on something signed by the Boondock Saints, though she has been very understanding of my grading and sales of CGC comics, as I've now brought in twice the amount it cost me to grade ten comics, even though I've opted to keep four of the ten. So, it's fun all around...