• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - THE GREATEST OF SHOWS

246 posts in this topic

Let me start off by saying that NYCC is a crazy show. I have never seen so many people inside a convention in my life. I personally think they need to completely separate the comics from the anime.

Anyways, let me say that a lot of great signatures were obtained at the show. From Chris Evans and the Avengers cast, to Frank Miller. Legends who weren't even announced showed up at the DWC booth where signatures and even sketches were obtained. The CGC crew and staff were present and in full force to make sure that all the signature requests were made, I know because I've seeing it first hand. Some sought after artists were sketching, but their lists filled the first night (Jim Cheung), and J Scott Campbell was overwhelmed to the point that he will take sketches home.

I also had the pleasure of meeting board members, too many to name, but I'm pleased that I was able to put a face with each name. Thanks for taking the time to say hello.

Now, pictures are worth a thousand words, and I promise to post them tomorrow, and when I get back home Monday. You will not be disappointed.

Adonis we're not finished yet!

One more day!!!

I'm on fumes but I wouldn't have it any other way... :)

All sketch opps resuming next week, with some possible new ones this fall/winter

I love CGC! I love NYCC!! :headbang::banana::cloud9::)