• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Favoritism - Yes or No?

59 posts in this topic

why do you cgc zealots have such closed minds? trust me i saw one, it had that same flaw many of them do with a sort of defect near the bottom center that is an inch long impression. i have a scan, but i dont wanna show it... just to keep you unconditional cgc defenders in suspense.

Show the scans Please popcorn.gif

i have a scan, but i dont wanna show it... just to keep you unconditional cgc defenders in suspense.

That is the typical "I don't have proof but want to pretend to" argument. You got a freaking scan show it. If not, any reference you make to that book is a baseless accusation.

And I don;t even submit books to CGC but am ticked about this arrogance.

thumbsup2.gif

All of a sudden you expect me to believe that by pure chance or prescreening did colossus comics wind up with so many 10.0's?

Yep. confused-smiley-013.gif What's the problem?

i have a scan, but i dont wanna show it... just to keep you unconditional cgc defenders in suspense.

That is the typical "I don't have proof but want to pretend to" argument. You got a freaking scan show it. If not, any reference you make to that book is a baseless accusation.

And I don;t even submit books to CGC but am ticked about this arrogance.

thumbsup2.gif

Darned right! thumbsup2.gif

I have personal reasons for not revealing the scan, anyway it doesnt show the defect its just a scan of the book. Youll just have to go on good faith on a new poster. grin.gif

Yes, because you've built up so much personal capital here. makepoint.gifinsane.gif

How fat do you weigh anyway?

Does this mean CGC gives better grades to fat people 893whatthe.gif

odds are if you collect comics, youre probably obese, so if that theory is true, there would be more 10.0s out there. so empirical evidence proves that theory to be a fallacy.

So Thin is in at CGC 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif