• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Platt books are at CGC

76 posts in this topic

I just want to say right now that I am, as always, so thankful to Kondravy for this opportunity. The books being graded overly harshly and potentially being damaged in shipping has nothing to do with him and his awesome opportunities.

Words cannot express my gratitude at being part of BK's sig opportunities over the years.

But ya know what...?

A nice 18 year old scotch can.

;)

For those wondering, it would appear there was some shipping damage from Platt to CGC, causing the lower grades. Im really bummed about this and sorry! Guess i've been pretty lucky so far and this was bound to happen sooner or later when you do mail aways. Again, sorry!

BTW... Only one of my 4 got a 9.8

On the bright side, since I was only able to submit one book, the worst that can happen is that I have one book drop from 9.8 to a lower grade. :insane:
:D

For those wondering, it would appear there was some shipping damage from Platt to CGC, causing the lower grades. Im really bummed about this and sorry! Guess i've been pretty lucky so far and this was bound to happen sooner or later when you do mail aways. Again, sorry!

Its all good, it happens.

I wonder whose book that was that got the 9.8....

:whistle: