• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Time For Reflection...

26 posts in this topic

On my solo 8 hour bike ride through the road less traveled I didn't think about comics at all or my problems or people that annoy me or things that stress me. I think everyone needs to find something that gets them away from it all. It's helping me, that's for sure.

DSC_0133.jpg

On my solo 8 hour bike ride through the road less traveled I didn't think about comics at all or my problems or people that annoy me or things that stress me. I think everyone needs to find something that gets them away from it all. It's helping me, that's for sure.

DSC_0133.jpg

Good for you man :applause:

I am in 100% agreement with you. I hope to post next year my major life change :wish luck:

(and no it is not a sex change operation or Russian bride) (tsk)

DSC_0133.jpg

I am in 100% agreement with you. I hope to post next year my major life change :wish luck:

Lobotomy reversal? :shrug:

Elbonian bride? :shrug:

DSC_0133.jpg

:cloud9::headbang:

There are not many things more relaxing and mind freeing than a nice long bike ride on open road!!!!

DSC_0133.jpg

Can't afford the lobotomy reversal :sorry:

Elbonian bride hm:devil:

Nothing like a motorcycle for getting away from everything else. The temperature changes, the smells, the feeling of the road... I'm glad you are taking it in and enjoying it. The only thing better than a long ride is getting off the bike after a long ride.

DSC_0133.jpg

Can't afford the lobotomy reversal :sorry:

Elbonian bride hm:devil:

Make sure you specify 'extra whiskers'

linky

I thought getting pie eyed was your stress reliever.

Awesome bike. (worship)

Thanks! Just learned how to ride 5 months ago and loving every time my arse hits the seat. No music, no interuptions, no need to answer the phone, just me myself and I.

...used to love riding all weekend long and sleeping under bridges and out of the way motels.

:cloud9:

Awesome bike. (worship)

Thanks! Just learned how to ride 5 months ago and loving every time my arse hits the seat. No music, no interuptions, no need to answer the phone, just me myself and I.

...used to love riding all weekend long and sleeping under bridges and out of the way motels.

:cloud9:

Too bad you havent showered since, or cut your hair..... :kidaround: