• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Time For Reflection...

26 posts in this topic

Awesome bike. (worship)

Thanks! Just learned how to ride 5 months ago and loving every time my arse hits the seat. No music, no interuptions, no need to answer the phone, just me myself and I.

...used to love riding all weekend long and sleeping under bridges and out of the way motels.

:cloud9:

Too bad you havent showered since, or cut your hair..... :kidaround:

:acclaim:

On my solo 8 hour bike ride through the road less traveled I didn't think about comics at all or my problems or people that annoy me or things that stress me. I think everyone needs to find something that gets them away from it all. It's helping me, that's for sure.

Oh, I thought you were reflecting on meeting me in person at SDCC; I know THAT had to be the highlight of your day. :acclaim:

Wow, sweet bike Roy!

I just got my Motorcycle license last week. I have a Harley Sportster and have been cruising around my rural neighborhood practicing.. My first real ride is going to take place on Sunday.

Definitely a great hobby and perfect escape!

Awesome bike. (worship)

Thanks! Just learned how to ride 5 months ago and loving every time my arse hits the seat. No music, no interuptions, no need to answer the phone, just me myself and I.

Wait .... ?? is that the bike you were considering buying from a guy earlier this year ? It was something pretty big as I remember and you were asking opinions on getting it, but that sweet looking machine looks like it might only be a 1000 or less. (shrug)

Awesome bike. (worship)

Wait .... ?? is that the bike you were considering buying from a guy earlier this year ? It was something pretty big as I remember and you were asking opinions on getting it, but that sweet looking machine looks like it might only be a 1000 or less. (shrug)

Different bike, I have two now. My learner bike is a 1998 Suzuki Intruder VS1400, which has been in the shop longer than I've ridden it (probably because I dropped it so many times). This bike is a 2011 Victory Vegas 8-Ball, has a 1731cc Twin V engine.