• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man Silver and Bronze Raw - CLOSED

125 posts in this topic

I've also got 7 issues (49, 54, 65, 67, 79, 97, 98) below #100, about 50 issues between #100 and #200, and about 80 issues between #200 and #300 that haven't been graded or listed yet. PM if you are interested in any specific issue and I will let you know if I have it.

By the way, since we will be seeing them here, I grade them both Fair/Good :devil:

lol They are actually two of the better issues. I have them in the 5.0-6.0 range and was thinking about keeping them.

You should then (thumbs u Always got to hold a few back for the personal collection!

By the way, since we will be seeing them here, I grade them both Fair/Good :devil:

lol They are actually two of the better issues. I have them in the 5.0-6.0 range and was thinking about keeping them.

You should then (thumbs u Always got to hold a few back for the personal collection!

Yep. I did decide to definitely hold this one back...

amazing-spider-man-158-variant-fc.jpg