• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Water Cooler sucks the back half of my *spoon*.

49 posts in this topic

Keep the Water Cooler in the water cooler. It is peppered with coinees and crackpots. No miscegenation of Comics General with WC. Do not make CG angry. You wouldn't like it when it is angry.

You just lost your intended audience.

Keep the Water Cooler in the water cooler. It is peppered with coinees and crackpots. No miscegenation of Comics General with WC. Do not make CG angry. You wouldn't like it when it is angry.

Hogwash, his audience relies heavily on google for definitions.

He has invoked this term & its repugnant connotations before when railing against the WC.

Search his posts.

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. - Sun Tzu

Translation - Bring it.

My memory is powerful.

12/20/10

The Water Cooler is teh suck.

Death to all who support the miscegenation of honorable comic-loving bloodlines by encouraging fraternization with coinees and other undesirables.

Comics General forever.

Do not test me.

He has invoked this term & its repugnant connotations before when railing against the WC.

Search his posts.

I've been trying to get into General this week, but my heart's not in it.

Search his posts.

This is the week of my return, bro.

I'm here for you, comix4fun, & fingh, mostly. Pick-up that damn kettlebell of yours & get in the game.

My memory is powerful.

12/20/10

The Water Cooler is teh suck.

Death to all who support the miscegenation of honorable comic-loving bloodlines by encouraging fraternization with coinees and other undesirables.

Comics General forever.

Do not test me.

This.

Search his posts.

This is the week of my return, bro.

I'm here for you, comix4fun, & fingh, mostly. Pick-up that damn kettlebell of yours & get in the game.

That's the key to my ignition.

That's the key to my ignition.

turns my engine over but that's cool, dude.

A Man should not depend on the thing he hunts to drive his hunt.

I once stuck my poll in the Water Cooler, and turned it to wine. You don't see me posting links.